Svanhild

how to get the vit of an enemy?

Question

So i'm making this custom card, that when the enemy has more than 50 Vit, the user of the card will give a bonus of 25% atk, is there a way to do this?

21 answers to this question

Currently no i don't think so. We need setmobdata/getmobdata for checking vitality of specified mob.

Yeah I was really so frustrated how to make this thing work, coz I was gonna make a card that it would depend on the target enemy player's vit or hp or other stats. Thana is perfect, but I want something that is more refined, thana only depends on the players def, if its used with grimtooth and tao gunka, thana is almost useless so im trying to build this custom card that would base depending on the enemy's vit, unfortunately..

yeah i am thinking of that too, i was also thinking of making a new const, so i could just use the readparam maybe? i don't have much time today, but i'll definitely give it a try.

So i'm making this custom card, that when the enemy has more than 50 Vit, the user of the card will give a bonus of 25% atk, is there a way to do this?

Currently no i don't think so. We need setmobdata/getmobdata for checking vitality of specified mob.

I started working on a plugin to achieve this. Its a nice idea  :rolleyes:

oh wow :D I haven't really tried making plugins so I guess I'm pretty much limited with the src/db right now. Looking forward for your success :D 

oh wow :D I haven't really tried making plugins so I guess I'm pretty much limited with the src/db right now. Looking forward for your success :D

Looks good, but takes some time :)

https://github.com/dastgir/HPM-Plugins/blob/master/src/plugins/bAtkEnemyVit.c

+1 to Normynator too, since he motivated me to do this..

And I also misunderstood the task, I made a plugin for a something a bit different.

Example: If enemy has 20 Str you do 20% more dmg.

Finished my version too, took me a lot longer and its not exact the request but maybe still helpful :)

+1 to Dastgir for typs and tricks.

https://github.com/Normynator/Ragnarok/blob/master/HPM-Plugins/bonustargetstats.c

LOL guys you just made me smile today. That was fast! Btw, I need some clarification for this, does the damage bonus increase per every vit increase from the base vit that is set or does it give a fixed damage bonus once it meets the condition of x vit? I haven't tried the plugin, imma give it a try tonight.

LOL guys you just made me smile today. That was fast! Btw, I need some clarification for this, does the damage bonus increase per every vit increase from the base vit that is set or does it give a fixed damage bonus once it meets the condition of x vit? I haven't tried the plugin, imma give it a try tonight.

In my version: fixed percent of damage is increased once vit condition is satisfied

Same. My version increases the overall dmg, dastgir's version increases atk (as requested).

>In my version: fixed percent of damage is increased once vit condition is satisfied

Same. My version increases the overall dmg, dastgir's version increases atk (as requested).

You misunderstood  :(  :(

My Version increase Percentage of Atk (i.e Overall Damage dealt to enemy)

>

>

>

>

>>In my version: fixed percent of damage is increased once vit condition is satisfiedlockquote>

>
Same. My version increases the overall dmg, dastgir's version increases atk (as requested).>>>

You misunderstood :(:(

My Version increase Percentage of Atk (i.e Overall Damage dealt to enemy)

Dastgir is right, i made a mistake, thanks to my english skills.

I am sorry.

Hope you enjoy the plugins :)

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, Hadeszeus said:

@Dastgir not working on the latest stable version. If you have time hopefully you can update this awesome addition. :)

image.png

You used bonus instead of bonus2

Just now, Dastgir said:

You used bonus instead of bonus2

With this one, I used bonus2 and got similar if not the same.

bonus2 bAtkEnemyVit, 5, 1000;

image.png.10bbb501f282070b0035fc65aaf98ebb.png

in your server not exists constant bAtkEnemyVit. and server report error with type 0

19 minutes ago, 4144 said:

in your server not exists constant bAtkEnemyVit. and server report error with type 0

Hi 4144, thanks for your reply. I tried adding it and got lots of errors when I run the map server.

Can you confirm that this is not correct?
image.png.a15467fa206515176fdff175fdaead8c.png

2 minutes ago, Hadeszeus said:

Hi 4144, thanks for your reply. I tried adding it and got lots of errors when I run the map server.

Can you confirm that this is not correct?
image.png.a15467fa206515176fdff175fdaead8c.png

Plugin adds it, your plugin is not enabled as well. (Check HPMHooking as well)

Also, the stacktrace shows pc_bonus instead of pc_bonus2, make sure the item doesn't have any other bonus to test this properly.

14 hours ago, Dastgir said:

Plugin adds it, your plugin is not enabled as well. (Check HPMHooking as well)

Also, the stacktrace shows pc_bonus instead of pc_bonus2, make sure the item doesn't have any other bonus to test this properly.

Hey Dastgir! Thanks for the guidance. I re-arranged the position of my plugins and it works perfectly now. Thank you!

@4144 thank you as well.