Sephus

Hercules Battlegrounds

Sure, I don't see why official BGs can't be converted to HBG. By changing the script commands the official script uses to HBG commands, although for this project I won't be doing this.

But feel free to donate any such implementations to my repository.

Glad to. But unfortunately I'm not a scripter should be something very difficult for a newbie like me. Too bad you have no interest in adding them.

Edited by Iniciando do 0

Commit e5a262f9178f6425808fa8b1ecdb70c92627a9f7

Added support for @reportafk.

Also fixed an issue where idle time was not updating on bg start.

Cleanup of some bg_common.txt.

How to remove dual ip checking? So I can not perform the tests.
I tried to disable and change the number to 1, but I did not succeed.
// @TODO (dual client IP)
// hBG_ip_check: 1

You forgot to remove the 

<<<<<<< HEAD

on the latest commit haha

Edit: Its alright now

The BG announcements basically spams it, is there anyway to adjust them?
Edited by Skyline

Hopefully @Smoke will add @listenbg (turn off/on the Battleground announcement)

As were using eamodBG on our Herc, Smokey should implement this commands specially (@voteleader a custom source) but its in-demand on our server BG.

Bullet01.png @joinbg: Puts you in the Battlegrounds queue.

Bullet01.png @leader {player name}: Changes the Leader in BG. You must be the Leader to use this command.

Bullet01.png @leavebg: Removes you from the Battlegrounds queue.

Bullet01.png @listenbg: Enables you to receive Battlegrounds announcements.

Bullet01.png @order {message}: Allows a Leader to broadcasts in Bold Red Text or Bold Blue Text for Team Members to see.

Bullet01.png @reportafk: Allows a Leader to kick an idle or AFK player from Battlegrounds.

Bullet01.png @voteleader {player name}: Allows a faction to delegate a new Leader in BG based on votes of the majority.

Sure, I don't see why official BGs can't be converted to HBG. By changing the script commands the official script uses to HBG commands, although for this project I won't be doing this.

But feel free to donate any such implementations to my repository.

I ask for everyone's help. Thank you!

Hello guys. All right?
I do not know if it's all known, but fortunately, Hercules is getting a conversion from BG eAmod to our emulator. However, you all know, that with this, the official BGs of Ragnarok will end up being left behind ... and that is not good. So, I thought, why not add official BGs to BG eAmod mode?
Due to this, I come here to ask the help of all, to begin a campaign of conversion of the official BGs to the mode BG eAmod. The intention is to find people capable and willing to help, thus contributing to the entire Hercules community.
Those interested should look to @Smoke, who is our great developer responsible for the implementation project of BG eAmod in the emulator Hercules.

I ask the help of everyone to share the message with all friends, so we can reach as many people as possible, thus getting as many contributors as possible. Thank you very much for your attention.

Greetings.

Official repository of the Hercules emulator, where it contains official BGs that need to be converted.

Official BG eAmod conversion project repository for the emulator.
Perfil developer Smoke.
Official project topic.

http://herc.ws/board/topic/14204-campaign-of-conversion-of-the-official-bgs-to-the-mode-bg-eamod/

Edited by Iniciando do 0

Hopefully @Smoke will add @listenbg (turn off/on the Battleground announcement)

As were using eamodBG on our Herc, Smokey should implement this commands specially (@voteleader a custom source) but its in-demand on our server BG.

Bullet01.png @joinbg: Puts you in the Battlegrounds queue.

Bullet01.png @leader {player name}: Changes the Leader in BG. You must be the Leader to use this command.

Bullet01.png @leavebg: Removes you from the Battlegrounds queue.

Bullet01.png @listenbg: Enables you to receive Battlegrounds announcements.

Bullet01.png @order {message}: Allows a Leader to broadcasts in Bold Red Text or Bold Blue Text for Team Members to see.

Bullet01.png @reportafk: Allows a Leader to kick an idle or AFK player from Battlegrounds.

Bullet01.png @voteleader {player name}: Allows a faction to delegate a new Leader in BG based on votes of the majority.

Agreed. These commands are very useful.

Hi, i have add this good plugin but i have an error when i compil make plugins: 

703337screenerror.png

Thank's in advance !

This would have to do with your outdated hercules. open hBG.c and change class to class_ on line 599.

Edited by Smoke

I have this now, 

I use latest Hercules

990655screenerror2.png

Well, genius.

if you're using latest hercules - change to class.

if you're using your old hercules - change to class_.

Edited by Smoke