Sign in to follow this  
RhamXIV

Level 15 skills Custom Weapon Effect . Not Saving @Skillbar

Question

I'm so sorry about my english please help me to fix it my problem is in my custom weapon effect is to upgrade Level : 5 - 10 Skills into Level 7 - 15 Skills

everytime you wearing custom weapon but if you change it back to basic items like rod it will back into normal level but even you put it back the customs weapon The Level 15 Skills on skillbar 

is not going back at Level 15 Skills Please Help me someone ?? :( 

post-14557-0-65322800-1484170621_thumb.jpg

post-14557-0-37428700-1484170622_thumb.jpg

post-14557-0-10629500-1484170623_thumb.jpg

6 answers to this question

Looks normal to me :o

The skills are not going back to 15 because the last highest skill was 10.

Edited by Guest

yep sir its normal but to go back at level 10 when you removed the custom weapon but it supposed to automatically back in level 15 after you wear the custom weapon again like this 

yep sir its normal but to go back at level 10 when you removed the custom weapon but it supposed to automatically back in level 15 after you wear the custom weapon again like this 

post-14557-0-90894900-1484182294_thumb.jpg

post-14557-0-30547600-1484182295_thumb.jpg

post-14557-0-03753600-1484182296_thumb.jpg

Edited by RhamXIV

Nothing to worry about if Level 10 and Level 15 has the same damage.

yup sir it has a same damage i guess for them it might look bug because it not level 15 

yup sir it has a same damage i guess for them it might look bug because it not level 15 

Just tell to them that damage will not change, it just a minor bug, Skill Points will not affected and deducted.

I encountered this and i make it until level 100 and nothings happened, it will turn back to max level.

Just tell to them that damage will not change, it just a minor bug, Skill Points will not affected and deducted.

I encountered this and i make it until level 100 and nothings happened, it will turn back to max level.

uhmm do you think if i change my client it will fix too because most of people telling me that 2014 client it has alot of bug