Sign in to follow this  
Like it~*

Campaign of conversion of the official BGs to the mode BG eAmod.

Question

Hello guys. All right?

I do not know if it's all known, but fortunately, Hercules is getting a conversion from BG eAmod to our emulator. However, you all know, that with this, the official BGs of Ragnarok will end up being left behind ... and that is not good. So, I thought, why not add official BGs to BG eAmod mode?

Due to this, I come here to ask the help of all, to begin a campaign of conversion of the official BGs to the mode BG eAmod. The intention is to find people capable and willing to help, thus contributing to the entire Hercules community.

Those interested should look to @Smoke, who is our great developer responsible for the implementation project of BG eAmod in the emulator Hercules.

I ask the help of everyone to share the message with all friends, so we can reach as many people as possible, thus getting as many contributors as possible. Thank you very much for your attention.

Greetings.

Official repository of the Hercules emulator, where it contains official BGs that need to be converted.

Official BG eAmod conversion project repository for the emulator.

Perfil developer Smoke.

Official project topic.

Edited by Iniciando do 0

5 answers to this question

Even when it's a noble intention to share with community with different battlegrounds liked by more people, you can't avoid the fact that those are custom content and Hercules is an emulator that emulates official content (mainly from kRO).

I guess it couldn't be implemented to main repository because it's custom content but, you can still share it with community through script/plugin releases.

Even when it's a noble intention to share with community with different battlegrounds liked by more people, you can't avoid the fact that those are custom content and Hercules is an emulator that emulates official content (mainly from kRO).

I guess it couldn't be implemented to main repository because it's custom content but, you can still share it with community through script/plugin releases.

Firstly, thank you for stating your opinion. But, I believe you have misunderstood. The intention here is not to add to the official repository but to complement the hBG - BG eAmod custom plugin with the official ragnarok BGs, understand? Even why the plugin is being developed exclusively for the Hercules emulator.

So what are you asking then? I'm confused. You're posting in a Script Support section. Are you asking to have Smoke's Battelgrounds Plugin implemented into the main repo? 

So what are you asking then? I'm confused. You're posting in a Script Support section. Are you asking to have Smoke's Battelgrounds Plugin implemented into the main repo? 

No you misunderstood. I think you have not seen the first post, because there is a better description. I would like us to convert the official BGs of ragnarok.

on here:

For Smoke's hBG eAmod mode, which is much better.