Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Myriad

When Dark Lord sprite is on my screen, blind effect centers around it

Question

This one is difficult to explain. I don't have a screenshot to show as we removed the blind effect through hex on our client.

So this is what happens:

• When Dark Lord appears on your screen, a blind effect will be centered around him.
  • Until Dark Lord dies (sprite disappears from your screen), that blind will always be there.

How to stop this from happening?

6 answers to this question

Open monster_size_effect.lub inside the system folder, search for the DL's ID (1272) and delete the line including it ( [1272] = { MonsterSize = 1, MonsterEff = EFFECT.EF_DEVIL5 }, ).

This file adds special visual effects and changes the sprite's size for some monsters, like champions.

Edited by Anisotropic Defixation

Changing the client version. This only happens in the last 2014~2015 clients.

Edited by fxfreitas

Changing the client version. This only happens in the last 2014~2015 clients.

I understand. Thanks.

Open monster_size_effect.lub inside the system folder, search for the DL's ID (1272) and delete the line including it ( [1272] = { MonsterSize = 1, MonsterEff = EFFECT.EF_DEVIL5 }, ).

This file adds special visual effects and changes the sprite's size for some monsters, like champions.

Thank you for that info, I didn't noticed that function get implemented.

Open monster_size_effect.lub inside the system folder, search for the DL's ID (1272) and delete the line including it ( [1272] = { MonsterSize = 1, MonsterEff = EFFECT.EF_DEVIL5 }, ).

Wow, amazing! This is great. We had to disabled the blind effect completely because of this @[email protected]