SetQuest2

View File

NOTE: This functionality got merged into Hercules (check setquest and getcalendartime). That being said, I'm NOT maintaining this plugin anymore.

Hello,

This plugin adds the setquest2 script command that allows you to add a quest with your own time limit, ignoring the one in quest_db, thus allowing you to, for example, make a quest end at a determined time next day independently of when it was originally given.

*setquest(<ID>,<Time Limit>)Place quest of <ID> that will expire at <Time Limit> in the users quest log, the state of which is "active".

Examples:

- Ask the player to come back in a random number of minutes (1 ~ 3)

prontera,150,150,4	script	SetQuest2	1_m_01,{	.@p = questprogress(7128,PLAYTIME);	if (.@p == 1) {		mes "Come back later!";	} else {		if (.@p == 2) {			mes "You came back!";			getitem Red_Potion, 1;			erasequest 7128;		}		.@i = rand(1, 3);		mes "Come back in " + .@i + " minutes";		setquest2 7128, gettimetick(2) + (.@i * 60);	}	close;}

- Ask the player to come back tomorrow (next day at 00:00)

prontera,150,152,4	script	SetQuest2b	1_m_01,{	.@p = questprogress(7126,PLAYTIME);	if (.@p == 1) {		mes "Come back later!";	} else {		if (.@p == 2) {			mes "You came back!";			getitem Red_Potion, 1;			erasequest 7126;		}		.@i = 86400 - gettimetick(1);		mes "Come back tomorrow";		setquest2 7126, gettimetick(2) + .@i;	}	close;}

If you find any bug let me know.

This is a very cool command, it gives a lot of new chances and also I remember have seen on iRO that quest delay wasn't fixed on some new quest, instead delay was from until specific hour (changes if quest was seted in different hour).

I have a suggestion, would be possible to add an option to change PLAYTIME or HUNTING? I mean, have an option to set hunting quest to specific monsters without needing to add new quest entryes to each monster/quantity of monsters.

This is a very cool command, it gives a lot of new chances and also I remember have seen on iRO that quest delay wasn't fixed on some new quest, instead delay was from until specific hour (changes if quest was seted in different hour).

I have a suggestion, would be possible to add an option to change PLAYTIME or HUNTING? I mean, have an option to set hunting quest to specific monsters without needing to add new quest entryes to each monster/quantity of monsters.

Yes, iRO is using that, actually I got the idea of making this plugin after writting the iRO xmas quest, where they reset the quest at 4am.

About HUNTING I think it's not possible as the entry of player's quest contains only the count, unless you add extra columns to quest table and some other changes, and PLAYTIME is just what my plugin currently does, right?

Yes, iRO is using that, actually I got the idea of making this plugin after writting the iRO xmas quest, where they reset the quest at 4am.

About HUNTING I think it's not possible as the entry of player's quest contains only the count, unless you add extra columns to quest table and some other changes, and PLAYTIME is just what my plugin currently does, right?

You are right. It would be nice to have a plugin to do that, would help to a lot of people when doing events, to avoid usage of OnNPCKillEvent and have a simple check mechanism.

i hope to see a PR for this too, this is required for some official behavior. Not lying - I put you in my harem

+1 for you for all your work, thank you a lot

i hope to see a PR for this too, this is required for some official behavior. Not lying - I put you in my harem

+1 for you for all your work, thank you a lot

heheehh thanks :D

So I'll make a PR of it soon