Sign in to follow this  
Pandaaa

[Beware Scammer] RAGNAHOSTING

Question

RAGNAHOSTING

Ngayong araw yung pang 30th day ng refund na hinihinge namen hindi ma ibigay ang nakalagay sa ToS nila within 30 days

well ang halaga ng iniscam neto halagang PhP 500.00 lang. Lagi akong nag Oopen ticket dahil na cclose ito kase walang response ang admin neto pagkatapos namin huminge ng refund.

8 answers to this question

Hmm, I am tempted to use English so that other Hercules members could understand, but since nasa Filipino Section 'to, sige Tagalog.

Malinaw namin sinabi na hindi kami nag iimport ng existing server, too much hassle for a price that's not even worth it. 4 days after ka namin sagutin via Support Tickets and chat regarding sa request mo, you went ahead and requested for a refund, which is, sure still covered under our ToS, but only for complaints / issues eligible for a refund. Here's your ticket list on us (not including your recent "Refund" ticket spams); 884910e39ef8460da65c1f6272ec6c10.png

Eto replies namin to your tickets, explaining clearly na hindi kami nag iimport ng servers.
#1 - Drops Cloud Hosting and Poring Cloud Hosting - http://image.prntscr.com/image/79c389c562414d1c986a97010ad89260.png

#2 - Sending my Server Files - http://image.prntscr.com/image/39ccb2c985df4c7c86722be556aa853c.png

And finally, our last response to your most recent ticket (after reading this post of course).

Hello Don,

I said read the ToS, and the refund will be within 30 days IF you are eligible for a refund. Turns out you're not. The service worked as intended, and you wanted support for importing your existing server and (or) customizing it, which isn't what we do here. And your post on Hercules just makes trying to negotiate with you useless. Good luck on your next provider.

I'm sure people will be biased against RagnaHosting, I don't have any approved paid service

on both emulator forums, but I'm hoping Hercules will at least let me defend myself when I get called out like this.

Edited by Conflicts

ehm, sorry but I think Ragnahosting already lost reputation. There were other sources regarding the service provided, the shield offered, pre-paid servers which were suddenly shut down, dozends of threads on rA and herc. I won't lie here, I once tried it too, purchased the smalles hosting and wanted to give it a try, and none of the offered services were working at all. I won't blame Pandaaa here for calling Ragnahosting a scam, and I think the only wrong thing he did was posting in Tagalog instead of english.

why host a server if you or the team you work with cant perform a simple task like backing up and transferring server files to another host. I am not picking sides here but despite the slow support from Ragnahosting they have been great and sure I pay a bit more than other services but they do offer a gameguard and by far the best automated experience. 

"The service worked as intended"

then still you let us continue the cancellation request for the refund and disabled/cancelled the service we bought. not use it for whole 30 days?

you shouldn't let the service be cancelled if you're saying "THE SERVICE WORKED AS INTENDED".

(Service bought not even used for a week)

ez 500 is real  :ph34r:

also they deleted my account on their site

Edited by Pandaaa

im using ragnahosting for 2 months na, may mga naging problema ako pero naayos naman including a refund. 

sa speed at price ill rate it 4/5!

sa support naman if ang question mo is tungkol sa hosting at hindi yung FAQs sasagot sya ng whitin 48hrs

pero kung tungkol na sa RO and other things not related to the services matagal and minsan hindi na nila sinasagot 

boss pandaaa tama si boss sikiro dapat matuto ka rin kahit mga basic lang about sa pag configure ng server para hindi ka na aabala. 

o kaya kumuha ka ng paid services jan na trusted na. 

so para saken hindi scammer ang ragnahosting jan 2017 upto now ok naman sya para saken