Sign in to follow this  
PunkBuster

Map Zone question and Misc Damage

Question

My server will run on PK mode enabled. I'd like to adjust damage using the damage_rate modifiers on map_zone_db, but I have a few questions.

First, I'd like to know which skills exactly are considered Misc Damage. I googled around but, surprisingly, I couldn't find a list anywhere.

Second, I'd like to know what exactly those modifiers change. I assume it's like this:

weapon_damage_rate means all physical skills

magic_damage_rate means all magical skills

misc_damage_rate means all misc skills

long_damage_rate means long range auto-attacks, such as Hunter and Gunslinger click auto-attacks

short_damage_rate means short range auto-attacks, which every other class performs by click auto-attacking

Is this correct? If not, please clarify.

Third: Do those modifiers under the PK Mode map zone only apply to damage against players, or will they also apply against monsters? In my old eAthena server, those were configured in misc.conf, and only affected damage against players.

I think there should be a help for the map_zone_db inside the doc folder. The file has a bunch of helpful examples but it can get confusing sometimes. Also, the Map Zone Database File linked on the official Map Zone post here in Hercules Forums is a dead link.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet