5 replies to this topic

#1 Fratini

Fratini

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Github:Fratini

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:54 PM

This post would be my last option but keeps blocking me on every single way of communication...

I know this is not the place to post this but I'm really desperate right now...

I paid daifuku 329 dolars on april 2016. I said to her that I didn't had
a deadline but she could start working. Instead of working she did
literally nothing... On january I asked for refund but Haziel talked to
me that she'll do it if I had pacience, so I asked her to do it until
the end of february. And she did nothing again... So I talked to her
about refund and she agreed of pay me back...

Now she blocked me on Discord, Skype, I tried to enter the chat from the
server of hers and she also blocked me there and she also block my account for
not posting anything from her forum....

I really need help...

I worked for 4 to 5 months putting together my saves to paid her 300 dolars....

I don't know what to do anymore...

I'm sorry for being over dramatic, but I'm really lost right now....

#2 Radian

Radian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationNorth Pacific
  • Emulator:rAthena
  • Github:RadianFord

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:00 PM

How about reporting it on paypal? Im not sure what to say about this.

#3 Habilis

Habilis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • IRC Nickname:Habilis
  • LocationMontreal, Canada
  • Emulator:Hercules

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:06 PM

There is nothing you can do about it,

What I can only say to you for the future and Everyone else :

Always negotiate advance % when ordering work, instead of paying full sum.

Doing stuff |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 5% done

2017 Hercules Install GUIDE By Habilis

#4 Daifuku

Daifuku

Advanced Member

• Graphics Moderators
  • 132 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:34 PM

1) You paid me last year, I started working on your graphics as requested right away. 
2) You dropped your project/put it onhold or whatever and told me you wouldn't need the graphics at this point. 

3) I got busy in real life by mid of the year and asked multiple times when we should start working on it and always informed you that I'd get heavily busy. 

4) You messaged me near the end of the year asking for the graphics when I had already announced I'd be inactive for any graphic related services.

5) Even though I was busy as hell I tried to squeeze your in my schedule and worked on some of the graphics, re-did your logo more than 5 times without charging extra (not to mention that the logo, splash page and other things I did at first mentioned in "1" that I already did), made facebook graphics too.

6) Got insulted, threatened by you and asked you multiple times that I would rather like to refund you but YOU insisted that I should finish the graphics because you wanted me to finish them.

7) Now, that I don't have the money you expect me to refund you instantly which I cant - seriously, people like you made me quit doing graphics for RO in the first place. 

On top of that, I don't care about you trying to ruin my reputation on hercules and rA - people that know me, know that I always do my best and try to work on things asap. It just didn't work out with us because of the way you acted, sorry.

Oh - P.S I wrote you on skype and discord before even reading this topic here, you were not blocked and I have sent you proof already - not my fault if you don't log in or receive the messages because you don't share the same channels as I do on discord. 

#5 Ridley

Ridley

Advanced Member

• Script Developers
  • 355 posts
  • IRC Nickname:Ridley
  • LocationGermany
  • Github:ridley8819

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:34 PM

Ok I don't want to look like i'm protecting a fellow Herc member, but I hired Daifuku several times now and want to give my few cents. 

How about reporting it on paypal? Im not sure what to say about this.

He said it was last year, so I doubt there is any chance since the protection lasts for 3 months (I think)

Always negotiate advance % when ordering work, instead of paying full sum.

I hired Daifuku often (logo for a server i worked for last year, logo for my paid service, design for my paid service, theme for a server i worked for etc...)

What I want to say is: She never asked for full payment in advance, it was always 50% in advance, she did streams on twitch to watch her doing the work, she asks if you're satisfied with the work or if you want changes. Once everything is settled and work is about to complete, you pay the other 50%

This post would be my last option but keeps blocking me on every single way of communication...

I can understand you're frustrated and I don't know about everything happened, but what you posting here is the opposite of the feedback in her paid thread and against everything i've ever experienced from her. She did awesome (if not the best) graphical work in both rA and herc for quite some time. And yes, she closed her paid thread since at least half a year, so personally i can't see an issue here (even if she ignores you, but I can't imagine her ignoring anyone). I once too thought I got ignored, and I really hate that feeling. But the simple answer is: People are busy. They work and exist outside of RO too. 

From her answer I remembered we talked about a customer wanting changes over a dozen times, not knowing what he wants / requesting several totally new designs. I don't think any designer would have done that for you. 

#6 Wolf

Wolf

Advanced Member

• Int'l Portuguese Moderators
  • 170 posts
  • Emulator:brAthena

Posted 14 April 2017 - 04:12 PM

I think anyone no wants to know what you think, he said it was inactive and you insisted. 

This kind of subject is not legal to be exposed, you should settle with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 49 user(s)