Ai4rei

RO Credentials (ROCred), v1.10.0 - last updated 2017/12/31

Just want to ask if why some players doesn't have mac ip using this. What do you think is the problem?

Currently known case where MAC address is missing are Wine/Crossover users.

The protable usb modem too not having mac on its own it will give 00-00-00-00-00 some like that, im trying to solve that isue aparently i have used login check so no more than 2 mac addres logged in same time, but the user who give 00- mac adress is too many from them and they was kicked out from game :(

reference:

http://superuser.com/questions/125379/does-a-usb-modem-have-its-own-mac-address

http://security.stackexchange.com/questions/32319/will-my-usb-modem-send-my-mac-address-to-my-isp

from the reference above taken conclusion is the Modem communications type it must be 802.x protocol to have it own mac addres,  truthly i don't even uderstand what they tell but i make it simply modem usb is not real modem :lol: :D dummy isn't it

Just want to ask if why some players doesn't have mac ip using this. What do you think is the problem?

Currently known case where MAC address is missing are Wine/Crossover users.

The protable usb modem too not having mac on its own it will give 00-00-00-00-00 some like that, im trying to solve that isue aparently i have used login check so no more than 2 mac addres logged in same time, but the user who give 00- mac adress is too many from them and they was kicked out from game :(

reference:

http://superuser.com/questions/125379/does-a-usb-modem-have-its-own-mac-address

http://security.stackexchange.com/questions/32319/will-my-usb-modem-send-my-mac-address-to-my-isp

from the reference above taken conclusion is the Modem communications type it must be 802.x protocol to have it own mac addres,  truthly i don't even uderstand what they tell but i make it simply modem usb is not real modem :lol::D dummy isn't it

Exact same issue :) That's why I disabled mac check for dual login :)

Thanks for that information.

If ipconfig displays a MAC address then ROCred should be able to send it, too. Note, that a MAC address can usually be modified by the user or disabled.

can i use

; Client to start when clicking login.

ExeName=2012-04-10aRagexeRE.dll ?

Updated to 1.9.0, ExeName will now work regardless of file extension. Additionally custom buttons can optionally specify how to launch a file regardless of file extension as well.

can i use

; Client to start when clicking login.

ExeName=2012-04-10aRagexeRE.dll ?

Updated to 1.9.0, ExeName will now work regardless of file extension. Additionally custom buttons can optionally specify how to launch a file regardless of file extension as well.

ty

Updated to 1.9.1, removed /embed functionality, as the API functions used for that are flagged as "uncommon", "potentially dangerous" and "hacktool" by the anti-virus heuristics causing false-positives. You can still embed config with ResourceHacker.

Hello Ai4rei, im having trouble using the roCred. i don't know what's the problem with this.

Scenario: I logged in using roCred, but the client tells me that the account is unregistered even if it is registered.

Here are some images:

hNIjRt.png

FqumDY.png

lOty2h.png

Hello Ai4rei, im having trouble using the roCred. i don't know what's the problem with this.

Scenario: I logged in using roCred, but the client tells me that the account is unregistered even if it is registered.

Here are some images:

hNIjRt.png

FqumDY.png

lOty2h.png

Can you direct ROCred at istarted, login and give me the output? Edited by Ai4rei

Here are some images:

hNIjRt.png

FqumDY.png

lOty2h.png

Can you direct ROCred at istarted, login and give me the output?

Here's my roCred.ini:

; ------------------------------------------------------------------; RO Credentials (ROCred); (c) 2012-2015 Ai4rei/AN;; ------------------------------------------------------------------; Lines starting with ; are comments and can be removed before; embedding the config into rocred.; Numbers are always considered decimal (base 10) unless stated; otherwise.; When a color value is required, it can be in one of the following; CSS-like formats:;       #rgb                    hexadecimal (short);       #rrggbb                 hexadecimal (long);       rgb(r,g,              decimal or hexadecimal;       rgb(r%,g%,b%)           percentage[ROCred]; Whether or not user name is remembered.; Values:;       0: No;       1: YesCheckSave=1; Remembered user name.; Client to start when clicking login or replay.ExeName=2013-08-07.exe; Argument to pass to the client.ExeType=1rag1; Whether or not password should be MD5 hashed.; Values:;       0: Plaintext;       1: MD5 hashHashMD5=1; Whether second instances are allowed or not.; Values:;       0: No;       1: Yes; Note: This setting is not meant as measure to prevent double;       clienting.SecondInstance=0; Whether or not the checkbox for remembering user name is; available.; Values:;       0: Available;       1: UnavailablePolicyNoCheckSave=0; Whether or not the button for starting replay is available.; Values:;       0: Available;       1: UnavailablePolicyNoReplay=1; Whether or not the notification icon is displayed when in; background waiting for the client to complete.; Values:;       0: Display;       1: HidePolicyNoTrayIcon=0; Whether or not password is kept during a session when in; background waiting for the client to complete.; Values:;       0: Kept;       1: Not keptPolicyNoSessionPassword=0; Font size of the dialog in points.; Note: Sample skin is designed for size 26.FontSize=9; Provides miscellaneous client information to the server as part of; the password/hash data. The password/hash is provided as "key".; Bitmask:;       &1: Hardware address of the network adapter (mac).;           Internet-bound adapters are searched first, otherwise;           the first available is picked. If the MAC address cannot;           be retrieved, "000000000000" is passed.; Note: The user receives an agreement prompt the first time they;       provide the data to the server.; Note: The server must be modified to support the data format.;       Example: mac=112233445566&key=mypwd123; Note: Password is always the last key-value pair and is not;       urlencoded.MiscInfo=0; Visual Customization (skinning);; Note: Using this feature will "fix" the main window, that is, user;       settings will no longer be taken into account (ex. larger;       fonts, or DPI in general). Make sure to test your layout on;       a variety of common DPI settings and system visual styles.; Note: Background picture is taken from bgskin.bmp, which can also;       be embedded (BGSKIN). Transparent color is assumed to be;       #ff00ff (magenta). Units for X/Y/W/H are pixels. Entries;       below do not work unless you use a background skin.; Note: Buttons skins do not support magenta as transparent color,;       use the underlying background for non-button areas. The;       bitmap contains the three states of a button: normal, focus;       and clicked (in that order). The resulting button size can;       be of any size, but all states must have the same size.; Username labelIDS_USERNAME.X=0IDS_USERNAME.Y=0IDS_USERNAME.W=0IDS_USERNAME.H=0; Username text boxIDC_USERNAME.X=44IDC_USERNAME.Y=69IDC_USERNAME.W=391IDC_USERNAME.H=51; Password labelIDS_PASSWORD.X=0IDS_PASSWORD.Y=0IDS_PASSWORD.W=0IDS_PASSWORD.H=0; Password text boxIDC_PASSWORD.X=44IDC_PASSWORD.Y=149IDC_PASSWORD.W=391IDC_PASSWORD.H=51; Save check boxIDC_CHECKSAVE.X=52IDC_CHECKSAVE.Y=209IDC_CHECKSAVE.W=21IDC_CHECKSAVE.H=21; Replay button; Note: If you specify a button skin (btnreplay.bmp / BTNREPLAY);       W and H members will be ignored and taken from the bitmap.IDB_REPLAY.X=0IDB_REPLAY.Y=239IDB_REPLAY.W=0IDB_REPLAY.H=0; Start button; Note: If you specify a button skin (btnstart.bmp / BTNSTART);       W and H members will be ignored and taken from the bitmap.IDOK.X=219IDOK.Y=239IDOK.W=0IDOK.H=0; Close button; Note: If you specify a button skin (btnclose.bmp / BTNCLOSE);       W and H members will be ignored and taken from the bitmap.IDCANCEL.X=339IDCANCEL.Y=239IDCANCEL.W=0IDCANCEL.H=0; Whether or not the text boxes are transparent.; Values:;       0: System default;       1: Transparent (broken);       2: Custom foreground and background colors.EditBackground=0; Text box custom colors.; Note: EditBackground must be set to 2 for these settings to have;       any effect.EditBackgroundColor=#fffEditForegroundColor=#000; Whether or not the text boxes have a frame.; Values:;       0: System default;       1: Without frameEditFrame=0UserName=hercules; Custom Action Buttons;; You can register custom buttons to appear on the user interface,; that will do a predefined action. Each section in the format; ROCred.Buttons.<your button identifier> will create a new button.; The button identifier may consist of A-Z, 0-9 and _ (underscore),; must be unique (among other custom buttons) and also serves as; name for skins (see skinning section for more details on button; skinning). The amount of buttons is only limited by available; memory and GDI resources.[ROCred.Buttons.CUSTOM1]; Position of the button.; Note: If the button does not have a skin, values are assumed to be;       dialog units rather than pixels.X=0Y=0; Size of the button.; Note: If you specify a button skin, values will be ignored and; taken from the bitmap.W=0H=0; Text to be displayed on the button.; Note: If you specify a button skin, this setting has no effect.); Note: To refer to a string table entry, use #<number> (ex. #123).DisplayName=Website; Action to invoke when the button is pressed.; Values:;       0: Launch application or website;       1: Launch application or website, and close application;       2: Close application;       3: Display a message (uses C-style escaping characters)ActionType=0; Data associated with button's action type.; Note: To refer to a string table entry, use #<number> (ex. #123).ActionData=http://nn.nachtwolke.com/; Handler associated with button's action type.; ActionType:;    0, 1: See the documentation of SHELLEXECUTEINFO::lpClass as to;          what values this setting may take. When the value is;          empty, the handler is inferred.;          You can use this to specify the file extension to use;          when running a file which has a different extension or;          none at all. Specify ".exe" if you want to run an;          executable that has the extension ".bin" for example.;    2, 3: Ignored.; Note: The only handlers for ActionType 0 and 1 supported on;       Windows XP and earlier are file extensions, file classes;       and GUIDs.ActionHandler=

i opened istarted.exe through ROcred.

Here's the command line:

"D:Hercules Full ClientROistarted.exe" -t:2ac9cb7dc02b3c0083eb70898e549b63 hercules 1rag1

Process Priority Class:

NORMAL_PRIORITY_CLASS

Thread Priority Class:

THREAD_PRIORITY_NORMAL

HINSTANCE:

Normal

Process parent:

rocred.exe

Process integrity level:

High

Reported operating system:

6.1.7600  (Windows NT Platform)

The client-side seems fine, the login-server console might give you clues about what is wrong.

I downloaded again the roCred.

Here's what i did.

1) Extracted the file.
2) Configured the .ini file
3) Copy and pasted the rocred.exe to my RO folder.

And here's what happened.Hw7opu.png

Here's my rocred:

; ------------------------------------------------------------------; RO Credentials (ROCred); (c) 2012-2015 Ai4rei/AN;; ------------------------------------------------------------------; Lines starting with ; are comments and can be removed before; embedding the config into rocred.; Numbers are always considered decimal (base 10) unless stated; otherwise.; When a color value is required, it can be in one of the following; CSS-like formats:;       #rgb                    hexadecimal (short);       #rrggbb                 hexadecimal (long);       rgb(r,g,              decimal or hexadecimal;       rgb(r%,g%,b%)           percentage[ROCred]; Whether or not user name is remembered.; Values:;       0: No;       1: YesCheckSave=1; Remembered user name.UserName=; Client to start when clicking login or replay.ExeName=Legend.exe; Argument to pass to the client.ExeType=1rag1; Whether or not password should be MD5 hashed.; Values:;       0: Plaintext;       1: MD5 hashHashMD5=0; Whether second instances are allowed or not.; Values:;       0: No;       1: Yes; Note: This setting is not meant as measure to prevent double;       clienting.SecondInstance=0; Whether or not the checkbox for remembering user name is; available.; Values:;       0: Available;       1: UnavailablePolicyNoCheckSave=0; Whether or not the button for starting replay is available.; Values:;       0: Available;       1: UnavailablePolicyNoReplay=0; Whether or not the notification icon is displayed when in; background waiting for the client to complete.; Values:;       0: Display;       1: HidePolicyNoTrayIcon=0; Whether or not password is kept during a session when in; background waiting for the client to complete.; Values:;       0: Kept;       1: Not keptPolicyNoSessionPassword=0; Font size of the dialog in points.; Note: Sample skin is designed for size 26.FontSize=9; Provides miscellaneous client information to the server as part of; the password/hash data. The password/hash is provided as "key".; Bitmask:;       &1: Hardware address of the network adapter (mac).;           Internet-bound adapters are searched first, otherwise;           the first available is picked. If the MAC address cannot;           be retrieved, "000000000000" is passed.; Note: The user receives an agreement prompt the first time they;       provide the data to the server.; Note: The server must be modified to support the data format.;       Example: mac=112233445566&key=mypwd123; Note: Password is always the last key-value pair and is not;       urlencoded.MiscInfo=0; Visual Customization (skinning);; Note: Using this feature will "fix" the main window, that is, user;       settings will no longer be taken into account (ex. larger;       fonts, or DPI in general). Make sure to test your layout on;       a variety of common DPI settings and system visual styles.; Note: Background picture is taken from bgskin.bmp, which can also;       be embedded (BGSKIN). Transparent color is assumed to be;       #ff00ff (magenta). Units for X/Y/W/H are pixels. Entries;       below do not work unless you use a background skin.; Note: Buttons skins do not support magenta as transparent color,;       use the underlying background for non-button areas. The;       bitmap contains the three states of a button: normal, focus;       and clicked (in that order). The resulting button size can;       be of any size, but all states must have the same size.; Username labelIDS_USERNAME.X=0IDS_USERNAME.Y=0IDS_USERNAME.W=0IDS_USERNAME.H=0; Username text boxIDC_USERNAME.X=44IDC_USERNAME.Y=69IDC_USERNAME.W=391IDC_USERNAME.H=51; Password labelIDS_PASSWORD.X=0IDS_PASSWORD.Y=0IDS_PASSWORD.W=0IDS_PASSWORD.H=0; Password text boxIDC_PASSWORD.X=44IDC_PASSWORD.Y=149IDC_PASSWORD.W=391IDC_PASSWORD.H=51; Save check boxIDC_CHECKSAVE.X=52IDC_CHECKSAVE.Y=209IDC_CHECKSAVE.W=21IDC_CHECKSAVE.H=21; Replay button; Note: If you specify a button skin (btnreplay.bmp / BTNREPLAY);       W and H members will be ignored and taken from the bitmap.IDB_REPLAY.X=39IDB_REPLAY.Y=239IDB_REPLAY.W=0IDB_REPLAY.H=0; Start button; Note: If you specify a button skin (btnstart.bmp / BTNSTART);       W and H members will be ignored and taken from the bitmap.IDOK.X=219IDOK.Y=239IDOK.W=0IDOK.H=0; Close button; Note: If you specify a button skin (btnclose.bmp / BTNCLOSE);       W and H members will be ignored and taken from the bitmap.IDCANCEL.X=339IDCANCEL.Y=239IDCANCEL.W=0IDCANCEL.H=0; Whether or not the text boxes are transparent.; Values:;       0: System default;       1: Transparent (broken);       2: Custom foreground and background colors.EditBackground=0; Text box custom colors.; Note: EditBackground must be set to 2 for these settings to have;       any effect.EditBackgroundColor=#fffEditForegroundColor=#000; Whether or not the text boxes have a frame.; Values:;       0: System default;       1: Without frameEditFrame=0; Custom Action Buttons;; You can register custom buttons to appear on the user interface,; that will do a predefined action. Each section in the format; ROCred.Buttons.<your button identifier> will create a new button.; The button identifier may consist of A-Z, 0-9 and _ (underscore),; must be unique (among other custom buttons) and also serves as; name for skins (see skinning section for more details on button; skinning). The amount of buttons is only limited by available; memory and GDI resources.[ROCred.Buttons.CUSTOM1]; Position of the button.; Note: If the button does not have a skin, values are assumed to be;       dialog units rather than pixels.X=7Y=43; Size of the button.; Note: If you specify a button skin, values will be ignored and; taken from the bitmap.W=50H=14; Text to be displayed on the button.; Note: If you specify a button skin, this setting has no effect.); Note: To refer to a string table entry, use #<number> (ex. #123).DisplayName=Website; Action to invoke when the button is pressed.; Values:;       0: Launch application or website;       1: Launch application or website, and close application;       2: Close application;       3: Display a message (uses C-style escaping characters)ActionType=0; Data associated with button's action type.; Note: To refer to a string table entry, use #<number> (ex. #123).ActionData=http://nn.nachtwolke.com/; Handler associated with button's action type.; ActionType:;    0, 1: See the documentation of SHELLEXECUTEINFO::lpClass as to;          what values this setting may take. When the value is;          empty, the handler is inferred.;          You can use this to specify the file extension to use;          when running a file which has a different extension or;          none at all. Specify ".exe" if you want to run an;          executable that has the extension ".bin" for example.;    2, 3: Ignored.; Note: The only handlers for ActionType 0 and 1 supported on;       Windows XP and earlier are file extensions, file classes;       and GUIDs.ActionHandler=

What would be the possible cause of the problem?
Help me please :(
Sorry im noob at this.

Edited by Legend

I wonder, ... the rocred.ini you posted is ~8KB large, but in your RO folder there is a 1KB rocred.ini. Are you sure you are dealing with the correct file?

The error message would imply, that the ExeName option is empty, which is not the case in the rocred.ini you posted.

I wonder, ... the rocred.ini you posted is ~8KB large, but in your RO folder there is a 1KB rocred.ini. Are you sure you are dealing with the correct file?

The error message would imply, that the ExeName option is empty, which is not the case in the rocred.ini you posted.

sad. i cannot use rocred because of this problem :(

btw, thanks for assisting me with this Ai4rei.

After how many weeks of solving this problem... Finally i already got it!  :D 
Many thanks to roCred  :wub:

HERE SOME INFORMATION ABOUT MY PROBLEM 

IM USING 2012-04-10aRagexeRE_J.exe

- I Started Info. 

image.png

Putting Username And Password

image.png

UNREGISTERED ID WHEN I START

image.png

HERE ARE THE LOGIN SERVER CONSOLE

image.png

HERE MY MYSQL LOGIN TABLE

image.png

; ------------------------------------------------------------------; RO Credentials (ROCred); (c) 2012-2015 Ai4rei/AN;; ------------------------------------------------------------------; Lines starting with ; are comments and can be removed before; embedding the config into rocred.; Numbers are always considered decimal (base 10) unless stated; otherwise.; When a color value is required, it can be in one of the following; CSS-like formats:;       #rgb                    hexadecimal (short);       #rrggbb                 hexadecimal (long);       rgb(r,g,              decimal or hexadecimal;       rgb(r%,g%,b%)           percentage[ROCred]; Whether or not user name is remembered.; Values:;       0: No;       1: YesCheckSave=0; Remembered user name.; Client to start when clicking login or replay.ExeName=pinas-ro.exe; Argument to pass to the client.ExeType=1rag1; Whether or not password should be MD5 hashed.; Values:;       0: Plaintext;       1: MD5 hashHashMD5=0; Whether second instances are allowed or not.; Values:;       0: No;       1: Yes; Note: This setting is not meant as measure to prevent double;       clienting.SecondInstance=0; Whether or not the checkbox for remembering user name is; available.; Values:;       0: Available;       1: UnavailablePolicyNoCheckSave=0; Whether or not the button for starting replay is available.; Values:;       0: Available;       1: UnavailablePolicyNoReplay=0; Whether or not the notification icon is displayed when in; background waiting for the client to complete.; Values:;       0: Display;       1: HidePolicyNoTrayIcon=0; Whether or not password is kept during a session when in; background waiting for the client to complete.; Values:;       0: Kept;       1: Not keptPolicyNoSessionPassword=0; Font size of the dialog in points.; Note: Sample skin is designed for size 26.FontSize=9; Provides miscellaneous client information to the server as part of; the password/hash data. The password/hash is provided as "key".; Bitmask:;       &1: Hardware address of the network adapter (mac).;           Internet-bound adapters are searched first, otherwise;           the first available is picked. If the MAC address cannot;           be retrieved, "000000000000" is passed.; Note: The user receives an agreement prompt the first time they;       provide the data to the server.; Note: The server must be modified to support the data format.;       Example: mac=112233445566&key=mypwd123; Note: Password is always the last key-value pair and is not;       urlencoded.MiscInfo=0

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM SIR ? I TRIED TO EDIT THE .INI BUT NOTHING HAPPEN

Edited by exibitz

Bro how did you fixed that i have the same problem when i tried to login my existing account it say unregistered id

What client are you using sir?

- I Started Info. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

; ------------------------------------------------------------------; RO Credentials (ROCred); (c) 2012-2015 Ai4rei/AN;; ------------------------------------------------------------------; Lines starting with ; are comments and can be removed before; embedding the config into rocred.; Numbers are always considered decimal (base 10) unless stated; otherwise.; When a color value is required, it can be in one of the following; CSS-like formats:;       #rgb                    hexadecimal (short);       #rrggbb                 hexadecimal (long);       rgb(r,g,              decimal or hexadecimal;       rgb(r%,g%,b%)           percentage[ROCred]; Whether or not user name is remembered.; Values:;       0: No;       1: YesCheckSave=0; Remembered user name.; Client to start when clicking login or replay.ExeName=pinas-ro.exe; Argument to pass to the client.ExeType=1rag1; Whether or not password should be MD5 hashed.; Values:;       0: Plaintext;       1: MD5 hashHashMD5=0; Whether second instances are allowed or not.; Values:;       0: No;       1: Yes; Note: This setting is not meant as measure to prevent double;       clienting.SecondInstance=0; Whether or not the checkbox for remembering user name is; available.; Values:;       0: Available;       1: UnavailablePolicyNoCheckSave=0; Whether or not the button for starting replay is available.; Values:;       0: Available;       1: UnavailablePolicyNoReplay=0; Whether or not the notification icon is displayed when in; background waiting for the client to complete.; Values:;       0: Display;       1: HidePolicyNoTrayIcon=0; Whether or not password is kept during a session when in; background waiting for the client to complete.; Values:;       0: Kept;       1: Not keptPolicyNoSessionPassword=0; Font size of the dialog in points.; Note: Sample skin is designed for size 26.FontSize=9; Provides miscellaneous client information to the server as part of; the password/hash data. The password/hash is provided as "key".; Bitmask:;       &1: Hardware address of the network adapter (mac).;           Internet-bound adapters are searched first, otherwise;           the first available is picked. If the MAC address cannot;           be retrieved, "000000000000" is passed.; Note: The user receives an agreement prompt the first time they;       provide the data to the server.; Note: The server must be modified to support the data format.;       Example: mac=112233445566&key=mypwd123; Note: Password is always the last key-value pair and is not;       urlencoded.MiscInfo=0

I assume you have dropped your client on "istarted", which is the wrong way to use it (process parent must be rocred). Please configure "istarted" as client in rocred.ini and login through rocred. Provide the "Command Line" then, thank you.

The login-server console is interesting, that both username and password are empty.

- I Started Info. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

I assume you have dropped your client on "istarted", which is the wrong way to use it (process parent must be rocred). Please configure "istarted" as client in rocred.ini and login through rocred. Provide the "Command Line" then, thank you.

The login-server console is interesting, that both username and password are empty.

Hi sir thanks for the help i already fixed my problem i think 2012-04-10 client is not working with rocred i change my client to 2013 client and it works fine now 

So therefore, not all clients are capable of using rocred. (i guess old clients... not sure)

Same with my case, before i cannot use rocred because of that thingy, but after changing to newer clients... it is now working.