chichi

Curious about hosting

Question

Hey guys , I used to be an owner of this game. Of course I was one of those people who preferred hosting the server with complete package because its hassle free. I came back just right now here and as I read topics about hosting, I've seen those people recommend hosting like OVH and digital ocean. 

Here are my questions:

How would host your server using OVH/Digital Ocean? If there's an instructions, that would help me a lot.

Am i the one who will setup my own server(Server side & Client side)? 

Thank you!

5 answers to this question

of course you need to set up your server. you can pay someone to do it for you, but that is a really bad idea. better if you know how things work.

of course you need to set up your server. you can pay someone to do it for you, but that is a really bad idea. better if you know how things work.

Yeah, will setup the server on my own. Thanks!

Herc wiki have steps on how to setup server side. here's the link http://herc.ws/wiki/Installation_(Debian) this is for debian os

Did not see that link, Thanks for providing! 

Yeah, will setup the server on my own. Thanks!

>Herc wiki have steps on how to setup server side. here's the link http://herc.ws/wiki/Installation_(Debian) this is for debian os

Did not see that link, Thanks for providing! 

no problem. practice on ovh vps at $3.5 only or other vps provider.