Sign in to follow this  
prism

How to make Certain Skills and Critical Hits ignore reflect?

Question

I know that Cart Termination ignores Reflect Shield but I was wondering how to make some skills ignore reflect. I also wanted to make critical hits do the same or maybe ignore only Reflect Shild.

Edited by prism

4 answers to this question

Find this line at battle.c

if( sc->data[SC_REFLECTSHIELD] && skill_id != WS_CARTTERMINATION && skill_id != GS_DESPERADO
				  && !(d_bl && !(wd->flag&BF_SKILL)) // It should not be a basic attack if the target is under devotion
				  && !(d_bl && sce_d && !check_distance_bl(target, d_bl, sce_d->val3)) // It should not be out of range if the target is under devotion
				) {

Add the skills you dont want to reflect on if( sc->data[SC_REFLECTSHIELD] && skill_id != WS_CARTTERMINATION && skill_id != GS_DESPERADO

example i want bash not to be reflected by reflect shield i will add this line: && skill_id != SM_BASH

so it will be

if( sc->data[SC_REFLECTSHIELD] && skill_id != WS_CARTTERMINATION && skill_id != GS_DESPERADO && skill_id != SM_BASH

I already know how to make skills ignore Reflect Shield. I should have been more specific. What I meant was ignoring ALL reflect, including reflect granted by items like Valkyrie Manteau not Reflect Shield only.

Edited by prism