Like it~*

Mode clone don't work

Question

Hello. I've been trying to create a copy of players for representation in the Hall of Fame all day, but I can not. The only way I imagined doing this is through the "clone" command. Look at the structure:

*clone("<map name>", <x>, <y>, "<event>", <char id>{, <master_id>{, <mode>{, <flag>, <duration>}}})

As it will only be a "representation" of the player, I would like the clone to be immobile, not to attack and not to move. But it is not working. What is wrong? My script.

prontera,158,168,2	script	HALL	4W_M_01,{
clone "prontera", 157, 167, "HALL::OnMobDead", 150005,0,0x0; //{, <master_id>{, <mode>{, <flag>, <duration>}}})
close;
OnMobDead:
}

The value of "mode" was taken from here in the doc folder of the emulator. Where as can be seen:

06: 0x0000 (passive, immobile, can't attack) [plants]

I also found this topic, but it did not help much.

@edit 

I would like to leave it like this:

10oicm1.jpg

Edited by Like it~*

6 answers to this question

not sure clone() is a good idea, because it requires the cloned player to be online, but if that's intended then try this:

.@mobGID = clone("prontera", 157, 167, "HALL::OnMobDead", 150005, 0, 0x0); // make the clone
setunitdata(.@mobGID, UDT_MODE, getunitdata(.@mobGID, UDT_MODE) &~ (1 | 128)); // prevent from attacking & moving 

this makes it unable to move or attack, but doesn't (and can't) prevent the player from attacking it

An alternative could be to use a NPC instead and change its appearance by manipulating UDT_SEX, UDT_HAIRSTYLE, UDT_HAIRCOLOR, UDT_HEADBOTTOM, UDT_HEADMIDDLE, UDT_HEADTOP, UDT_CLOTHCOLOR, UDT_SHIELD, and UDT_WEAPON, but I don't know if the Gravity client supports dynamic NPCs

not sure clone() is a good idea, because it requires the cloned player to be online, but if that's intended then try this:

.@mobGID = clone("prontera", 157, 167, "HALL::OnMobDead", 150005, 0, 0x0); // make the clone
setunitdata(.@mobGID, UDT_MODE, getunitdata(.@mobGID, UDT_MODE) &~ (1 | 128)); // prevent from attacking & moving 

this makes it unable to move or attack, but doesn't (and can't) prevent the player from attacking it

An alternative could be to use a NPC instead and change its appearance by manipulating UDT_SEX, UDT_HAIRSTYLE, UDT_HAIRCOLOR, UDT_HEADBOTTOM, UDT_HEADMIDDLE, UDT_HEADTOP, UDT_CLOTHCOLOR, UDT_SHIELD, and UDT_WEAPON, but I don't know if the Gravity client supports dynamic NPCs

If we analyze the image, we will find that all copies of the players have a crown on top of their heads, and also that these copies remain the entire month on that rug, regardless of whether the player is online, so I think they are not really a clone. However, I can not imagine any other way to do this :( I need your help ...

Note: I tested your script and the clone still attacks, but as we discussed above, the clone script will no longer be useful.

Try making a template npc and then cloning it with a duplicate() header and in OnInit use setunitdata to change its appearance

On 2017-6-7 at 4:49 PM, meko said:

Try making a template npc and then cloning it with a duplicate() header and in OnInit use setunitdata to change its appearance

It stayed that way, but it still does not work.

-	script	HALL	FAKE_NPC,{
	OnInit:
	query_sql( "select sex, class, hair, hair_color, char_id from `char` where online = 1 order by name asc limit 128", .@sex, .@class, .@hairstyle, .@haircolor, .@haircolor);
	query_sql( "select clothes_color, name, char_id from `char` where online = 1 order by name asc limit 128", .@cloth, .@name$, .@char_id );
	//monster <"map name">, <x>, <y>, <"display name">, <mob id>, <amount>[, <"event label">];
	.@mobGID = monster ("prontera", 157, 167, ".@name$", 2266, 1);
	// prevent from attacking & moving
	setunitdata(.@mobGID, UDT_MODE, getunitdata(.@mobGID, UDT_MODE) &~ (1 | 128));
	setunitdata(.@mobGID, UDT_SCOPTION, 1);
	setunitdata(.@mobGID, UDT_MASTERCID, .@char_id);
	setunitdata(.@mobGID, UDT_LOOKDIR, 0);
	//appearance
	setunitdata(.@mobGID, UDT_SEX, .@sex);   
	setunitdata(.@mobGID, UDT_CLASS, .@class);    
	setunitdata(.@mobGID, UDT_HAIRSTYLE, .@hairstyle);
	setunitdata(.@mobGID, UDT_HAIRCOLOR, .@haircolor);
	setunitdata(.@mobGID, UDT_HEADTOP, 2235);
	setunitdata(.@mobGID, UDT_CLOTHCOLOR,.@cloth);
	end;
}

Map-server errors:

[Debug]: Source (NPC): HALL (invisible/not on a map)
[Warning]: buildin_setunitdata: Invalid data type '(null)' for mob unit.
[Error]: status_set_viewdata (MOB): No view data for class 4065
[Error]: buildin_setunitdata: Invalid value 150005 for argument #3. (min: 0, max: 8)

this error stems from you putting a space between "monster" and the parentheses; to get a return value you need parentheses right after the command.. your .@mobGID var never gets assigned because of the way you call the monster command (statement vs function)

On 2017-6-10 at 1:27 AM, meko said:

this error stems from you putting a space between "monster" and the parentheses; to get a return value you need parentheses right after the command.. your .@mobGID var never gets assigned because of the way you call the monster command (statement vs function)

I took the space out and even then there are still errors and nothing changes in the appearance of the monster.

-	script	HALL	FAKE_NPC,{
	OnInit:
	query_sql( "select sex, class, hair, hair_color, char_id from `char` where online = 1 order by name asc limit 128", .@sex, .@class, .@hairstyle, .@haircolor, .@haircolor);
	query_sql( "select clothes_color, name, char_id from `char` where online = 1 order by name asc limit 128", .@cloth, .@name$, .@char_id );
	//monster <"map name">, <x>, <y>, <"display name">, <mob id>, <amount>[, <"event label">];
	.@mobGID = monster("prontera", 157, 167, ".@name$", 2266, 1);
	// prevent from attacking & moving
	setunitdata(.@mobGID, UDT_MODE, getunitdata(.@mobGID, UDT_MODE) &~ (1 | 128));
	setunitdata(.@mobGID, UDT_SCOPTION, 1);
	setunitdata(.@mobGID, UDT_MASTERCID, .@char_id);
	setunitdata(.@mobGID, UDT_LOOKDIR, 0);
	//appearance
	setunitdata(.@mobGID, UDT_SEX, .@sex);   
	setunitdata(.@mobGID, UDT_CLASS, .@class);    
	setunitdata(.@mobGID, UDT_HAIRSTYLE, .@hairstyle);
	setunitdata(.@mobGID, UDT_HAIRCOLOR, .@haircolor);
	setunitdata(.@mobGID, UDT_HEADTOP, 2235);
	setunitdata(.@mobGID, UDT_CLOTHCOLOR,.@cloth);
	end;
}
[Warning]: buildin_setunitdata: Character ID 0 not found for master change!
[Error]: status_set_viewdata (MOB): No view data for class 0

@meko

Edited by Like it~*