Petey Pablo

Ragnarok Hosting Business

I have plan to enter the RO Hosting business and looking the right reseller vps hosting for this with good anti ddos and affordable price. I hope anyone can help me :) Thank you!

I have plan to enter the RO Hosting business and looking the right reseller vps hosting for this with good anti ddos and affordable price. I hope anyone can help me :) Thank you!

Some just reselling vps, and some are buying dedicated and divide it and make a vps. Maybe post in hosting forum and you will get much better answer.  

Yo maybe i can help you look for clients. Romar San Pedro here. I think you know me :)

I suggest going with DS, on reseller vps you cannot do much things.

VPS Reseller:

1) not much control

2) you need to have enough funds added in account of reseller.

3) cheaper than having DS.

4) Rely on control panels provided by reseller(you cannot have solusvm unless reseller provides it), neither can you have whmcs module for it if reseller doesn't provide it.

5) anti DDOS would be expensive(because it needs to be paid for each vps)

Dedicated:

1) you can customise as you want.

2) you already have machine, and whenever someone orders, it auto partition , generates detail, and send it (require investment here)

3) expensive than just being a reseller(since it needs investment and customers to ensure proper returns)

4) you can have your own control panel for each individual customers (might be paid/free, extra funds could be required here too)

5) anti DDOS applies to whole machine, so each node on that machine is equipped with anti DDOS technology.

You need to invest around 500-1k usd without expecting in return since its hard to get a stable client. most of the ro owners now are based on spoon feed with other hosting which you would expect to last only for 1-3 months

Edited by Vy Low