rokimoki

SoulReborn Quest

Script Type: Quest

Script Name: Soul Reborn

Made for: Elaria Woon Reloaded

Made by: Rokimoki

Latest version: SoulReborn.txt

Ragnarok version: Pre-Renewall - SQL Server

Note: This script was made for Elaria Woon Reloaded, since they are going to close I will upload two scripts I made for them.

Description:

You must be an advanced class 99/70 to Soul Reborn, this mean your character will be deleted from your account. In order to have a reward you need another character in your account to send the reward to his/her inventory. The reward, at this point, must be an etc item or usable item, because the sql query to insert the reward in the `inventory` table is prepared to be like that, of course you can change it to give anything you want.

Enjoy.

SoulReborn.txt

Edited by rokimoki

Note: This script was made for Elaria Woon Reloaded, since they are going to close I will upload two scripts I made for them.

Description:

You must be an advanced class 99/70 to Soul Reborn, this mean your character will be deleted from your account. In order to have a reward you need another character in your account to send the reward to his/her inventory. The reward, at this point, must be an etc item or usable item, because the sql query to insert the reward in the `inventory` table is prepared to be like that, of course you can change it to give anything you want.

Enjoy.

Where is the Package Claim at Prontera?

Description:

Enjoy.

The package claim is a system which I did not coded, so this version send the item to a character from your account, maybe I have to edit the speeching script...

Description:

Enjoy.

The package claim is a system which I did not coded, so this version send the item to a character from your account, maybe I have to edit the speeching script...

Are you able to make the script? thanks in advanced!

Description:

Enjoy.

Are you able to make the script? thanks in advanced!

Actually no, because it's not my script (the package claim), you will receive the item to the selected char before deleting current character.

PD: I edited the text in the github