Question

The damage of the monsters in my emulator are limited to 32767, I searched for this value in SRC and found some, I changed the limit for several values, but it still draws approximations of 32000, I already changed the damage in mob_db.conf (yes, I changed Correctly, a little more, and also much more) nothing works.
I'm intending to make a mob, with a lot of damage and I can not, please help me.

thank you.

edit: 

Forgive me, but the damage is not exactly 32767, it's a bit more, but it never goes beyond the average of 30-40k even if you put high values, I did not explain myself right, I used as an argument 32767 because I already had knowledge about damage limits : 32767 ^^ sorry

Edited by Shakaw

3 answers to this question

The damage of the monsters in my emulator are limited to 32767, I searched for this value in SRC and found some, I changed the limit for several values, but it still draws approximations of 32000, I already changed the damage in mob_db.conf (yes, I changed Correctly, a little more, and also much more) nothing works.

I'm intending to make a mob, with a lot of damage and I can not, please help me.

thank you.

That's just client I guess, you should enable mobHP to display and you could check, it can damage way more than 32k, but shows 32k

Client can't display damage > 32k

This is because 32767 (0x7FFF) is the maximum value of a signed 16-bit integer, but clients after 20071113 do support 32-bit integers for the damage packet

Actually no, before I came to Hercules (best emulator) haha,
I used another one available in my country,
also with the same client and date,
and there the damage was high,
I even made that test a few minutes ago.

Procedure was:
Reduce attack speed in the old and new emulator,
and put the same damage, in the old and the new emulator.
In the old the damage was 69k,
and it was exactly what you removed from the hp (within the mean I stipulated (64324 - 78435).
In hercules it was 34k , it was reduced from my HP exactly 34k (the mean was also at 64324 - 78435).

I also increased to 150k-170k and in the old the damage was 167k, and in hercules 36k taking exactly that value from HP.

It looks like the emulator, processes the average damage between 0 and 45000. But the average is always around the 32767 standard. Sorry, the damage sometimes goes beyond 32k did not specify right, I used as argument to know that this was an old limit of damage.

Edited by batistasjn