Thyr

Antibot Killer 6 by Myzter

Question

Found this topic on rathena, possible to use it here? or is there a converted antibot killer of Myzter here in hercules? or is this script from rathena is compatible to hercules emulator?  :D  :D

5 answers to this question

So the bot killer asks to solve math equations? that's... actually the thing bots are best at

So the bot killer asks to solve math equations? that's... actually the thing bots are best at

Since, my emulator have no Bot Shield or Guard. I looked for anti bot script that pops out everytime a player kills 100+ monsters. just to avoid openkore bots auto-farm. Hehehe

Bots will always be there no matter what you do; even if you manually do botchecks

Let's say I am a bot user, even if your questions are unpredictable and change every single time, nothing prevents me from creating a remote-controlled bot. I could set up a bot that automatically farms and whenever a botcheck is performed the bot would stop completely and send me a text message. I would then remotely answer the botcheck question and the bot would resume operation and you would have no way to differentiate this from a normal player.

Plus, botchecking only ends up annoying legitimate users: not everybody is good at math, or has good eyesight to solve captchas

huehueheueuh [removed link]  :)

Edited by meko
Removed copyrighted content. Please do NOT post content you did not make yourself unless the license explicitly allows you to do so. The content you linked is copyrighted and does not contain a license file.

As of my personal experience, antibots and chat swear filters just upset the normal players

just like meko said, botters will find a way to bypass your antibot system. Because botting gives them advantage over regular players.

and swear filter will filter out word sex and ass

What happens?

1) Your event GM cannot run @sexchange command  :wacko: "Command @***change not found"

2) Players who want to say in chat "I want to become Assassin!" would say "I want to become ******in!"  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:

3) Crafty rude boy would say : S_E_X , S.E.X. , etc.... and  it would bypass the swear filter  :P

Learn to trust your moderators, and rely on them... There is no better system than a human being!

Edited by Habilis