bloom

DB error - Column 'unique_id' specified twice

Question

Hello everyone, I've been away from servers for a while and now I decided to go back, I downloaded the latest version available in github, but I have the following problem whenever any monster is defeated and drops items the error occurs:

[SQL]: DB error - Column 'unique_id' specified twice
[Debug]: at d:\hercules\src\map\log.c:173 - INSERT DELAYED INTO `picklog` (`time`, `char_id`, `type`, `nameid`, `amount`, `refine`, `card0`, `card1`, `card2`, `card3`, `opt_idx0`, `opt_val0`, `opt_idx1`, `opt_val1`, `opt_idx2`, `opt_val2`, `opt_idx3`, `opt_val3`, `opt_idx4`, `opt_val4`, `map`, `unique_id`) VALUES (NOW(), '1257', 'M', '7054', '-1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', 'prontera', '0')

My hexed is 2012-04-10 and in my database was imported main.sql and logs.sql, I looked for some similar problem and did not find, can someone help me?

3 answers to this question

Do you have an existing DB and you update Hercules?

(I'm pretty sure it is the case, the only possible way this could happen that I know of)

If it is the case,

you need to run db updates or conversion for your Database to reflect the latest changes.

Db Updates are stored here: sql-files/upgrades

https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/tree/master/sql-files/upgrades

Or you ditch existing database and create a new one...

Thanks for the help, I found what was wrong, I use XAMPP as PHP / Mysql manager and it was with an old version of it installed, I just uninstalled it and downloaded the new version and it worked normally, thanks again