Sign in to follow this  
Thyr

How to properly wipe all items and characters

Question

Hello, my server runs in Closed Beta Test (CBT) that will reset in 1 week for Official Release.. How can I wipe Items and character and start over? or Wipe just items (Characters will be not deleted just the items)

4 answers to this question

MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP FIRST!

mysqldump -u SQLUSER -p SQLDBNAME > mydb.sql

1. Truncate every table except char and login.
2. Run the following SQL query on your login table.

UPDATE `login` SET `group_id` = 0, `logincount` = 0, `lastlogin` = NULL;

If you want to delete all character data but keep characters as 1/1 fresh Novice. run:
3a. Run the following SQL query on your char table. Change STARTMAP, STARTCOORDX, STARTCOORDY to your server settings.

UPDATE `char` SET `class` = 0, `base_level` = 1, `job_level` = 1, `base_exp` = 0, `job_exp` = 0, `zeny` = 0, `str` = 1, `agi` = 1, `vit` = 1, `int` = 1, `dex` = 1, `luk` = 1, `max_hp` = 40, `hp` = 40, `max_sp` = 11, `sp` = 11, `status_point` = 48, `skill_point` = 0, `option` = 0, `karma` = 0, `manner` = 0, `party_id` = 0, `guild_id` = 0, `pet_id` = 0, `homun_id` = 0, `elemental_id` = 0, `hair` = 0, `hair_color` = 0, `clothes_color` = 0, `body` = 0, `weapon` = 0, `shield` = 0, `head_top` = 0, `head_mid` = 0, `head_bottom` = 0, `robe` = 0, `last_map` = 'STARTMAP', `last_x` = STARTCOORDX, `last_y`= STARTCOORDY, `save_map` = 'STARTMAP', `save_x` = STARTCOORDX, `save_y` = STARTCOORDY, `partner_id` = 0, `online` = 0, `father` = 0, `mother` = 0, `child` = 0, `fame` = 0, `rename` = 0, `slotchange` = 0, `char_opt` = 0, `font` = 0, `unban_time` = 0, `uniqueitem_counter` = 0, `sex` = 'U',`hotkey_rowshift` = 0;

3b. If you want to delete all characters, just truncate char table.

Edited by Myriad

On 7/5/2017 at 0:23 PM, CraftNCheez said:

Hello, my server runs in Closed Beta Test (CBT) that will reset in 1 week for Official Release.. How can I wipe Items and character and start over? or Wipe just items (Characters will be not deleted just the items)

if you are using phpmyadmin you can select the table you want to clean and click "empty"
you can also wipe them using sql query

leav login,char tables so your beta players can have their old accounts and characters 

On 7/6/2017 at 8:24 PM, Cyro said:

if you are using phpmyadmin you can select the table you want to clean and click "empty"
you can also wipe them using sql query

leav login,char tables so your beta players can have their old accounts and characters 

Empty each tables (I don't need to execute another main.sql from sql-files folder?) what table should I make empty to remove overall items from the server and leave the account and characters of my players? (The character and account is still there but items inventory, storage item, cart item will be gone.)

Hi, you will also want to empty the following tables:

• cart_inventory
  • inventory
  • storage
  • guild_storage

if you want to the fame list start  again empty also 

• char_reg_num_db
  • char_reg_str_db

Also, You want that the characters start over, or just deleting their items?