Z3R0

Back from the Dead

3 posts in this topic

It's been a couple of years and for my absence, I want to apologize to those that knew me.

I unfortunately went completely MIA. A lot has happened in the last couple of years, and I figured I owed it to some of you for just taking off the way I did.

For the past couple of years, I have been going through a custody battle with my ex wife and it finally came to a close about a year ago. Work has been strenuous and I haven't really been able to do anything. I am finally to a point where I have stability in my life and things are finally looking up rather than down.

I know I probably left many of you hanging and wondering... Where did Z3R0 go? I didn't die, I didn't leave, and I definitely missed RO.

I'm coming back to study, to mentor, to help and support. I hope that you guys can forgive me for bum rushing out of here like I did, but I have always thought about the RO Community. I miss all of you, and I am so glad to be back.

Z3R0

I have absolutely no idea who you are but welcome back ♥ Guess you left the community when I joined. 
I hope you'll meet some old and new faces here. [: