Sign in to follow this  
-Vicious-

How can update emu/server?

Question

Hi, I new in this forum, I download this emu of Hercules 

Hercules Server+Data Exe 2014-10-22@iberryro [English]

from this link: http://forum.ragezone.com/f576/version-9-rathena-hercules-data-1064494/

I managed to make it work fine, but I have read many guides to add some things and the server is outdated I think ...

Use the client 2014-10-22bRagexe (prediff)  but i find ther client clean and i was diff with NEMO-pre_3p0.

Try adding an updated exe and some files like mmo.h, packets.h and others but I always get many errors and I can not play, so that's the only client that works for me is 2014-10-22bRagexe.

(I've been weeks intending it all)

I do not know what else to do...

My reason for this topic is to ask or know if they could help me update it so that I can put these things in for example:

-Dressing room

dressroom2.jpg.8625c887dca492eea5efdffd1dde1962.thumb.jpg.9056d12da509844cff7fa9f6898e26cd.jpg

-Change sprite (not remplaze in the files of grf/data) alternative suits JRO using Command: @style or @bodystyle and @send a02 for change sprite  (because is not work in this emu)

-Add new jobs 

-Add mounts

-Dorams

Please, can anybody help me? Just tell me how I have to do step by step, I have Skype and Teamviewer.

Thanks...

Pd: Sorry for my bad english.

Pd 2. I read the client 2015-10-29aRagexe suport all but i can't do it work! the client is crash in loading screen to map , I don't know what... 

Edited by -Vicious-

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet