tedexx

ROCharGen problems

Question

got a fresh copy of ROCharGenPHP from KeyWorl, but having some problems with file loading from grf.

I'm loading the same GRF I use in the game (and even checked with GRF Editor to make sure the files were there, and it was), but ROCharGen cant load the files.

I tried with other grfs, same results. Using full updated iro grf.
Every file the script acuse to not found, I checked and exists. Same path.

/avatar/tedex - rendering avatar

Spoiler

1789dot.jpg

/monster/1002 - rendering a poring

Spoiler

YnF0AFh.png

Tested with multiples grfs, was able to load some files but got some other error.

Spoiler

IZpsJe5.png

Edited by tedexx

6 answers to this question

You should always use multiple grf(I see you are using palette ~300, which is custom, so you need to put those grf too).

About other, I guess ROChargen needs grf with specific version (0x200 afaik), though just check that in their docs. :)

Hello !
I wonder where do you have found the ROCharGenPHP files ? All links Ive found are always down, im searching for this for weeks :P

EDIT : "found!" PM me for the link if you want the files too.

Edited by askafreedom

15 hours ago, Dastgir said:

You should always use multiple grf(I see you are using palette ~300, which is custom, so you need to put those grf too).

About other, I guess ROChargen needs grf with specific version (0x200 afaik), though just check that in their docs. :)

Checked know, every single grf loaded is 0x200.

About the black head, its happening even using multiples grfs.

Edited by tedexx

I manage fix the problems above. Got the newest kRO grf and worked just fine. (not sure why a fresh and fully updated iRO grf wanst working tho)

Having problem with hair palettes now, the files are found and loaded, but not applied to the hair. Any sugestions? (cloth palettes are fine)

Hi there !
I have finally manage to have a fresh RoCharGen files by myself.
All work, cloth color, hair color, hairstyle. (even with my 33 hair color, and 84 hairstyle)
Did you style have some trouble with the hair palettes ? I can give you the *.zip I used, if you wanna try.

Kanako.png.ece6ef4ae777af000ea6b91a26977284.pngAskae.png.6ae756b3ff629c860f49b4f9ef8e2e2e.png

Edited by askafreedom