fanthasywarlock

previous version Hercules

Question

My Host can not use the new Hercules or Current, the host only accepts an old version. Does anyone have the Download Link for some versions?

Taking advantage of the leaves if someone has any of the rAthena I gladly accept

PS: I already searched Google and did not find it
Since I was warm

4 answers to this question

First of all, please tell us what error you encounter while compiling the most recent version of Hercules, this way we can fix it.

If you absolutely must use an older version then you will have to clone the repository using git clone and then check out an older commit (any commit) using git checkout:

git clone https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules.git
cd Hercules
git checkout abcdef0

replace abcdef0 with the sha1 hash of the commit you wish to use

I'm taking the Next Error

I am aware that you have to create the Root user but I do not have to go to SHH to do such an act.

I take this error in map, log, char
I need to sort or use an old version.
One person said that it has how to create the user in Phpmyadmin but I do not know how to make the accession process.

If you can not fix it, if possible send me a Link with the previous Version of Hercules current to min download directly.
Thank you

Capture1.PNG.dbd81f71f7c95e3e5c8952cfea4163b5.PNG

phpmyadmin has nothing to do with linux users; it is a tool to administer your sql databases

also Hercules does not ship pre-built binaries so just checkout another commit and compile it, but since you are trying to do this only to run Hercules as root I would highly discourage doing so

@fanthasywarlock you must create local user and run hercules under it.

If you cant do it, try pay to some one who can, or try read any noob books about linux/unix administration.