14 posts in this topic

Good Job! This gonna be paid or it'll be free?
Drop me a PM if this project is finished.

Edited by Vlync

Super excited to see this finally announced :love:

Thank you everyone, for the positive feedback.

Here's a sneek peek at the new tooltip system for (at this moment) items and skills. 

ac01e5b35bcf07ff7f8fbe186b846143.gif

59 minutes ago, Juan Meissner said:

Omg i need this *---* 

it's gonna have paypal system ?

Yes, it will have everything flux did, and *much* more.

13 hours ago, mrlongshen said:

Make this as a default herc cp :smile:

+1

On 9/21/2017 at 4:22 PM, mrlongshen said:

Make this as a default herc cp :smile:

12 hours ago, Litro said:

+1

I'll be sold as a subscription based service, it wouldn't become the default cp..

Posted (edited)

Suggestion: you guys should consider using XenForo's business model. I think it would be great for something like this.

• You pay a one time fee to obtain a license. So long as you hold this license, you can:
    ○ Download the software.
    ○ Download upgrades.
    ○ Use the support boards.
    ○ Download additional resources.
  • In order to retain above privileges, you need to purchase extensions (or in your case, maintain your subscription).

The software itself would be downloaded in a ZIP/RAR archive. Most of the files can be edited inside it.
Allowing CSS editing functionality as a part of the CP software itself would be a great addition, so users stay out of the source files. This also gives great maneuverability for appearances, allowing greater customization.

With this model, the software itself doesn't expire, rather, the license to use it does. Users would be able to continue using the software after its expiration date, but they would be barred from updates/upgrades, support, etc. Tracking each license should also provide a means of tracking who is sharing the software, perhaps allowing you to remotely null an illegal installation.

The support board itself [I assume you would create one] would be both Community and Staff operated. Regular subscription users can also answer support questions and be involved.

Edited by Myriad