Sign in to follow this  
Baps

Error with my client

Question

Hello everyone,

Sorry for this post , it's not very original but i'm stuck... I try to implement a server on a Virtual Machien to do some tests (scripts, security, etc...), my server start normally (no errors apparently) with the good configuration in the conf/char/char-server.conf, conf/map/map-server.conf and conf/global/sql_connection.conf because i'm only on local for test so I try to connect from 192.168.1.10 (my physical pc) to 192.168.1.100 (server in virtual machine).

The problem is when i try to connect with my client, I enter my login, I see my server but just after selected it and just before the char page comes, I take a "Failed to connect to server". On my server, I have no errors, the server accepted my connection but close it just after.

My server run on Debian 8 Jessie, but i think my problem comes from my client, something is wrong with it but I don't know what. I try many RageXE, stable or not but I have the same problem.

Maybe you have some idea for me or a good guide to make a recent client ?

Thanks

5 answers to this question

Oh okay thank you, i'm at work for now but i'll test it when i come home. Which RageXE do you suggest for the client (I'm not using renewal) ?

Thanks