Asheraf

kRO unpacked clients releases

On 3/6/2018 at 6:15 AM, Asheraf said:

You need to make sure the msgstringtable is saved in the correct encoding of whatever language used in there, for example if you're using the one from my repository you have to save it as EUC-KR unless you translated everything. (ps: im keeping it UTF-8 in the repo so its readable in the github diffs)

a8a7768150c2409.png

I'm using N++ the only encoding available are Converting to ANSI,UTF-8 and so on. 
can't find the EUC-KR.

7 hours ago, OmarAcero said:

someone have the packets for the new client of ragnarok zero 2018 pls?

Search packets in hercules. But nemo may not works yet with this client.

I wanted to start doing tests, but the Hercules only has Packets for clients dated 2018-02-07 :(

40 minutes ago, 4144 said:

Search packets in hercules. But nemo may not works yet with this client.

New packets for in my pull request, but now merged too.

Probably you looking wrong branch, see master branch.

On 3/6/2018 at 6:15 AM, Asheraf said:

You need to make sure the msgstringtable is saved in the correct encoding of whatever language used in there, for example if you're using the one from my repository you have to save it as EUC-KR unless you translated everything. (ps: im keeping it UTF-8 in the repo so its readable in the github diffs)

a8a7768150c2409.png

can't quite understand how to do this. I tried changing the encoding in notepad++ but still doesn't work.

Does anyone know, how works the window to remove characters? 

The client does not allow me to delete the character when he placed the date of birth

Spoiler

5aa701676340e_screenRagnarokZero002.thumb.jpg.6f721087a7173b61179665dc28d3bb66.jpg

5aa701c8f1339_screenRagnarokZero005.thumb.jpg.3c006dbe193cdbdf00783d88369302af.jpg

12 hours ago, OmarAcero said:

Does anyone know, how works the window to remove characters? 

The client does not allow me to delete the character when he placed the date of birth

Hide contents

5aa701676340e_screenRagnarokZero002.thumb.jpg.6f721087a7173b61179665dc28d3bb66.jpg

5aa701c8f1339_screenRagnarokZero005.thumb.jpg.3c006dbe193cdbdf00783d88369302af.jpg

dont input anything. try it.

2 hours ago, Archetype Saber said:

changes?

waiting for his release to download.

Edited by Slicer

I tried and I get the same error does not delete the character

5 hours ago, Archetype Saber said:

dont input anything. try it.

Edited by OmarAcero

A new release is out, please notice that as of 2018-03-07bRagexeRE the old quest ui got dropped so you're required to update your translation files if using any (checkout the commits log for last week in here), also a new attendance system got introduced which you can test using the following pull request #1990 please consider reporting any bugs if found, enjoy :)

1 hour ago, Asheraf said:

A new release is out, please notice that as of 2018-03-07bRagexeRE the old quest ui got dropped so you're required to update your translation files if using any (checkout the commits log for last week in here), also a new attendance system got introduced which you can test using the following pull request #1990 please consider reporting any bugs if found, enjoy :)

Firstly thank you very much for more one awesome release.
But now I'm with a problem, "Read questid2display.txt" isn't working anymore.

This patch will not works anymore. Because new clients using new quests packets, same like zero clients.

@Asheraf  Friend, I got lost here. I do not know how to fix the "NO MSG".  :expressionless::anguished:

Spoiler

5aa8e1ef55eb3_screenRagnarokZero010.thumb.jpg.2594d1664755a507b950bb33bcf673fb.jpg

Edited by OmarAcero

i got a weird Problem and cant figure out why

i use @Asheraf's Recommended Data Folder
Client Date: 2018-02-13aRagexeRE
@4144's NEMO

Updated Hercules
Latest Updated KRO

if i Use Langtype 0  he still complains about a Lua Error for External Settings Lub

if i use Langtype 1  and  servicetype  america in the sclientinfo.xml  and change the lua folder to service_america or service_usa  and the same with the external settings lub he allways complains about the LUA error

i have no clue why its not working maybe anyone got a idea

and yes i use the Diff for the Load External Settings on All Langtyps

GetTableBookValueForC, GetTableStringValueForC

<servicetype>america</servicetype>
<servertype>primary</servertype>
<connection>
	<langtype>1</langtype>
</connection>
Edited by ossi0110

6 hours ago, OmarAcero said:

@Asheraf  Friend, I got lost here. I do not know how to fix the "NO MSG".  :expressionless::anguished:

Reveal hidden contents

5aa8e1ef55eb3_screenRagnarokZero010.thumb.jpg.2594d1664755a507b950bb33bcf673fb.jpg

update your msgstringtable.txt

10 hours ago, 4144 said:

This patch will not works anymore. Because new clients using new quests packets, same like zero clients.

Thanks! :)

Edited by BrOgBr

On 3/14/2018 at 4:49 PM, OmarAcero said:

Hide contents

msgstring