Asheraf

kRO unpacked clients releases

287 posts in this topic

i have issue with client 2018-03-07/2018-03-28/2018-04-04

i cannot use all AOE skill like Storm gust dragon breath lord of vermillion etc. how to fix this thanks

@noobzter003 what server you using? Hercules i think already have new packet support for AOE skills

Posted (edited)

I have problem with langtype 15 - Vietnames... 

http://z213.png

How to fix it? thanks

Edited by tathanvocuc017

8 hours ago, 4144 said:

@noobzter003 what server you using? Hercules i think already have new packet support for AOE skills

im using hercules.. thanks @4144 i will check it

Posted (edited)

On 4/6/2018 at 1:14 AM, Virtue said:

I'll try that :)

Anyway, how do we make these buttons disappear?

A2qhHst.png

Battlegrounds

Bank

Item Mall

Rec

They're disabled from nemo but they still show up.

On 4/6/2018 at 7:49 AM, Virtue said:

They won't disappear. Bank, BG, Cash Shop and Rec buttons and SNS are already disabled/hidden.

s1x6RFi.png

I'm still having this issues on 2018-04-04b. buttons still not disappearing even if it should be hidden.

Still no news about this? I updated my nemo and this still shows. or, if you have any recommended newer versions, please let me know

Edited by Virtue

On 21/6/2018 at 4:08 AM, Freyr of Alfheim said:

Anybody know how to fix this error? I'm using 2018-05-30b

k1yuz5.png

Are u using the Data of Asheraf?

Im using same Exe and only have 1 missing file and is for map effect (can be removed on nemo)

@Freyr of Alfheim This error is the result of not disabling game guard on ragexe and ragexe_zero, you can fix it by patching your client with "Disable Cheat Defender" and replacing cdclient.dll with the version included in 4144/NEMO repository.

Posted (edited)

Hello guys, i'm currently using 2018-02-13 ragexere (Thanks Asheraf), and found very little bugs, but came here to find if you guys know how to translate this little part of the navigation UI. to be specific the text between [ .. ] in the picture below.

PS: I have fully checked the msgstringtable and it's not it, could it be the lua files?

PSS: I was able to get the text "목적지" but not able to translate it, haven't fount it.

Screenshot_3.png.058e1f551b3c92de5acefbf39f8e95d4.png

Edited by DarkBerserker

Hello everyone, small announcement.. as of 2018-07-04aRagexeRE release the official client started using 4 bytes to process the item id, this mean we had to update every packet to increase this size, Thanks to the great work of @4144 you can check that out in #2126, please consider testing the pull request and reporting anything that you find broken :).

*This update apply (for now) to the RE type of clients ONLY.*