Asheraf

kRO unpacked clients releases

66 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Slicer said:

 

works fine to me:

yqYCNys.jpg

I managed to solve the problem and everything is working, now mine do not have this login screen. This is ragnarok zero?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Dream Catcher said:

@Slicer @Asheraf You could share your System folder and the lua files from the Data folder, 
I tried to download the KRO again and update, and tried to use the files from Zackdreaver ( https://github.com/zackdreaver/ROenglishRE )

you can use this https://github.com/Asheraf/Translation also please notice that some files need to be renamed based on the servicetype and the servertype you're using in sclientinfo.xml the default in this repository is set to korea/primary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Asheraf I discovered what the problem was ... if you enable this function the client does not open 

230 Always load Korea ExternalSettings lua file

 

Edited by Dream Catcher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Em primeiro lugar, muito obrigado pelos clientes, bem, eu estou com 2 problemas com o 2018-01-24b, siga as imagens.

 

erro1.PNG.513c2ded63279576d828050716b43d58.PNG

 

 

 

erro2.PNG.10e6ae972851e795b1bbeba80a40c003.PNG

 

 

@update

 

The first error is corrected missing an image I copied the img_slot2_press and changed it to img_slot2_select problem solved, it is only an effect on the significant. Another question came to me, how to disable the doram?

 

 

 

Sorry my english :')

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by eeppssmm
outro erro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A new client have been added to the list, please notice that as of 2018-02-07bRagexeRE release the itemInfo.lua functions have changes make sure to use an updated version.. either update your current version or use the one from https://github.com/Asheraf/Translation .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Asheraf said:

A new client have been added to the list, please notice that as of 2018-02-07bRagexeRE release the itemInfo.lua functions have changes make sure to use an updated version.. either update your current version or use the one from https://github.com/Asheraf/Translation .

When I arrive at the login screen the game give error, already tried to add the new images of the login in the folder texture "login_interface". I'm trying to use the 2018-02-07b

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Dream Catcher said:

When I arrive at the login screen the game give error, already tried to add the new images of the login in the folder texture "login_interface". I'm trying to use the 2018-02-07b

Define 'error' please..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Asheraf said:

Define 'error' please..

 
The game screen opens Nomal, but when I go to login screen, the game give error
 
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="euc-kr" ?>
<clientinfo>
	<desc>Ragnarok Client Information</desc>
	<servicetype>korea</servicetype>
	<servertype>primary</servertype>
	<connection>
		<display>Local</display>
      		<address>127.0.0.1</address>
      		<port>9500</port>
      		<langtype>12</langtype>
		<registrationweb>www.ragnarok.com.br</registrationweb>
		<loading>
			<image>loading00.jpg</image>
			<image>loading01.jpg</image>
			<image>loading02.jpg</image>
			<image>loading03.jpg</image>
			<image>loading04.jpg</image>
			<image>loading05.jpg</image>
			<image>loading06.jpg</image>
		</loading>
		<aid>
			<admin>2000000</admin>
		</aid>
   	</connection>
</clientinfo>

 

Sem título.png

@Edit 

using langtype 1 or 0 the login screen works. not work with 12

Edited by Dream Catcher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2018 at 1:57 PM, Dream Catcher said:
 
The game screen opens Nomal, but when I go to login screen, the game give error
[...]

@Edit 

using langtype 1 or 0 the login screen works. not work with 12

the issues related to changing the langtype or service type are all missing resources.. for example in langtype 12 there is some icon that the client display and it doesnt exist in kRO Grf you need to import it from bRO files

----

Side note to everyone: Please if you're going to post about an issue make sure its not repeated before.. also for love of the gods don't disable debugging messages in the client via patches then complain its not working magically...

 

@EDIT also please stop sending me issues in private messages, i am no longer going to answer anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Firstly thank you very much for more one release! :blush:

With 2018-02-07b, I'm having this error:

zzzz.png.f6df45eb8a46d8b913b46387f6631d7c.png

Quote

GetTableBookValueForC, GetTableStringValueForC too.


And the client stops to work later.
Using langtype 12.

I already tried merge bRO folder but it didn't work too.

And with 2018-01-24b, I'm having the same error and the error from the iteminfo too (8th argment...), even using your iteminfo @Asheraf

Using langtype 0, the client 2018-02-07b works perfectly.

I would like to know how you @Asheraf did this works with langtype 12 :cold_sweat:

 

Edited by BrOgBr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, BrOgBr said:

Firstly thank you very much for more one release! :blush:

With 2018-02-07b, I'm having this error:
And the client stops to work later.
Using langtype 12.

I already tried merge bRO folder but it didn't work too.

And with 2018-01-24b, I'm having the same error and the error from the iteminfo too (8th argment...), even using your iteminfo @Asheraf

Using langtype 0, the client 2018-02-07b works perfectly.

I would like to know how you @Asheraf did this works with langtype 12 :cold_sweat:

 

 

1 - about itemInfo and 2018-01-24b, my repository only supports the latest client available and since the function changed in the more recent version its the only one supported, you can revert to an older version to use it or just replace the two functions in the end of the file with the old ones.

 

2 - about langtype 12:

*  in sclientinfo.xml set the following:

<servicetype>brazil</servicetype>
<servertype>primary</servertype>
<connection>
	<langtype>12</langtype>
</connection>

then go to "data/luafiles514/lua files/service_korea/externalsettings_kr.lub" move it to "data/luafiles514/lua files/service_brazil/externalsettings_br.lub"

(also better search for files with kr/korea in the name and replace it with br/brazil)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Asheraf said:

 

1 - about itemInfo and 2018-01-24b, my repository only supports the latest client available and since the function changed in the more recent version its the only one supported, you can revert to an older version to use it or just replace the two functions in the end of the file with the old ones.

 

2 - about langtype 12:

*  in sclientinfo.xml set the following:

<servicetype>brazil</servicetype>
<servertype>primary</servertype>
<connection>
	<langtype>12</langtype>
</connection>

then go to "data/luafiles514/lua files/service_korea/externalsettings_kr.lub" move it to "data/luafiles514/lua files/service_brazil/externalsettings_br.lub"

(also better search for files with kr/korea in the name and replace it with br/brazil)

Thank you very much :blush:

Now I'm getting this error when clicking in the Cash Shop icon:

zzzz.png.8f5afa5c844421f99285a5651d44cee4.png

I was using the cashshop folder from the ROZero.
Now I tried with the kRO's cashshop folder but same error.

:confounded:

And about remove the doram creation, it's impossible for a while, right?
I tried using the last nemo.

Edited by BrOgBr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

doram can be disabled in externalsettiings.lub or like this. writing name from memory.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, 4144 said:

doram can be disabled in externalsettiings.lub or like this. writing name from memory.

 

Worked!
Thank you very much :blush:

Edited by BrOgBr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now