Asheraf

kRO unpacked clients releases

314 posts in this topic

Thanks.The last msgstring.txt that they recommended is full compatible with the most current clients. You just have to make two or three small adjustments.

Note: https://imgur.com/a/ao8ar

Spoiler

okas.thumb.jpg.6a5e9629b58c16f5a560569269254b82.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, noobzter003 said:

anyone can help me..im using 2018-03-07

TIA

asdasdasd.png

too vague, present your sclientinfo and diff used.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Archetype Saber said:

too vague, present your sclientinfo and diff used.

<clientinfo>
    <desc>Ragnarok Online</desc>
    <servicetype>america</servicetype>
    <servertype>primary</servertype>
    <connection>
        <display>^0000A0DoramRO


- ^0A4D79 Server ++</display>
        <balloon>Highrate Server [ Unique Drop Rates ]</balloon>
          <address>127.0.0.1</address>
          <port>6900</port>
          <langtype>1</langtype>
        <registrationweb>http://ro-game.net/</registrationweb>
        <loading>
            <image>loading00.jpeg</image>
            <image>loading01.jpeg</image>
            <image>loading02.jpeg</image>
            <image>loading03.jpeg</image>
            <image>loading04.jpeg</image>
            <image>loading05.jpeg</image>
            <image>loading06.jpeg</image>
            <image>loading07.jpeg</image>
            <image>loading08.jpeg</image>
            <image>loading09.jpeg</image>
            <image>loading10.jpeg</image>
            <image>loading11.jpeg</image>
            <image>loading12.jpeg</image>
        </loading>
        <yellow>
            <admin>2000000</admin>
            <admin>2000001</admin>
            <admin>2000002</admin>
            <admin>2000003</admin>
        </yellow>
        </yellow>
       </connection>
</clientinfo>

 

 

3 Chat Flood Remove Limit
8 Custom Window Title
9 Disable 1rag1 type parameters (Recommended)
13 Disable Ragexe Filename Check (Recommended)
16 Disable Swear Filter
18 Skip Service Selection Screen
19 Enable Title Bar Menu
23 Enable /who command (Recommended)
24 Fix Camera Angles (Recommended)
28 Increase Headgear ViewID
32 Increase Zoom Out Max
33 Always Call SelectKoreaClientInfo() (Recommended)
34 Enable /showname (Recommended)
35 Read Data Folder First
36 Read msgstringtable.txt (Recommended)
37 Read questid2display.txt (Recommended)
38 Remove Gravity Ads (Recommended)
39 Remove Gravity Logo (Recommended)
40 Restore Login Window (Recommended)
41 Disable Nagle Algorithm (Recommended)
44 Translate Client (Recommended)
46 Use Normal Guild Brackets (Recommended)
47 Use Ragnarok Icon
48 Use Plain Text Descriptions (Recommended)
49 Enable Multiple GRFs (Recommended)
50 Skip License Screen
53 Use Ascii on All LangTypes (Recommended)
64 @ Bug Fix (Recommended)
65 Load Custom lua file instead of iteminfo*.lub (Recommended)
76 Enforce Official Login Background
84 Remove Serial Display (Recommended)
85 Show Cancel To Service Select
88 Allow space in guild name
90 Enable DNS Support (Recommended)
91 Disconnect to Login Window
96 Remove GM Sprites
97 Cancel to Login Window (Recommended)
115 Enable Effect for all Maps [Experimental]
208 Restore Cash Shop Icon
212 Restore Roulette
222 Show Replay Button
225 Show Register Button

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, noobzter003 said:

<clientinfo>
    <desc>Ragnarok Online</desc>
    <servicetype>america</servicetype>
    <servertype>primary</servertype>
    <connection>
        <display>^0000A0DoramRO


- ^0A4D79 Server ++</display>
        <balloon>Highrate Server [ Unique Drop Rates ]</balloon>
          <address>127.0.0.1</address>
          <port>6900</port>
          <langtype>1</langtype>
        <registrationweb>http://ro-game.net/</registrationweb>
        <loading>
            <image>loading00.jpeg</image>
            <image>loading01.jpeg</image>
            <image>loading02.jpeg</image>
            <image>loading03.jpeg</image>
            <image>loading04.jpeg</image>
            <image>loading05.jpeg</image>
            <image>loading06.jpeg</image>
            <image>loading07.jpeg</image>
            <image>loading08.jpeg</image>
            <image>loading09.jpeg</image>
            <image>loading10.jpeg</image>
            <image>loading11.jpeg</image>
            <image>loading12.jpeg</image>
        </loading>
        <yellow>
            <admin>2000000</admin>
            <admin>2000001</admin>
            <admin>2000002</admin>
            <admin>2000003</admin>
        </yellow>
        </yellow>
       </connection>
</clientinfo>

 

 

3 Chat Flood Remove Limit
8 Custom Window Title
9 Disable 1rag1 type parameters (Recommended)
13 Disable Ragexe Filename Check (Recommended)
16 Disable Swear Filter
18 Skip Service Selection Screen
19 Enable Title Bar Menu
23 Enable /who command (Recommended)
24 Fix Camera Angles (Recommended)
28 Increase Headgear ViewID
32 Increase Zoom Out Max
33 Always Call SelectKoreaClientInfo() (Recommended)
34 Enable /showname (Recommended)
35 Read Data Folder First
36 Read msgstringtable.txt (Recommended)
37 Read questid2display.txt (Recommended)
38 Remove Gravity Ads (Recommended)
39 Remove Gravity Logo (Recommended)
40 Restore Login Window (Recommended)
41 Disable Nagle Algorithm (Recommended)
44 Translate Client (Recommended)
46 Use Normal Guild Brackets (Recommended)
47 Use Ragnarok Icon
48 Use Plain Text Descriptions (Recommended)
49 Enable Multiple GRFs (Recommended)
50 Skip License Screen
53 Use Ascii on All LangTypes (Recommended)
64 @ Bug Fix (Recommended)
65 Load Custom lua file instead of iteminfo*.lub (Recommended)
76 Enforce Official Login Background
84 Remove Serial Display (Recommended)
85 Show Cancel To Service Select
88 Allow space in guild name
90 Enable DNS Support (Recommended)
91 Disconnect to Login Window
96 Remove GM Sprites
97 Cancel to Login Window (Recommended)
115 Enable Effect for all Maps [Experimental]
208 Restore Cash Shop Icon
212 Restore Roulette
222 Show Replay Button
225 Show Register Button

 

Try to use this and save as "sclientinfo.xml"

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="euc-kr" ?>
<clientinfo>
    <desc>Ragnarok Online Client Information</desc>
    <servicetype>korea</servicetype>
    <servertype>primary</servertype>
    <connection>
        <display>Local</display>
          <address>127.0.0.1</address>
          <port>6900</port>
          <version>46</version>
          <langtype>0</langtype>
        <registrationweb>www.ragnarok.com</registrationweb>
        <loading>
            <image>loading00.jpg</image>
            <image>loading01.jpg</image>
            <image>loading02.jpg</image>
            <image>loading03.jpg</image>
            <image>loading04.jpg</image>
        </loading>
        <yellow>
            <admin>2000000</admin>
            <admin>2000001</admin>
            <admin>2000002</admin>
        </yellow>
       </connection>
</clientinfo>

as for the diff. (2018-03-07bRagexeRE)

NEMO used: https://gitlab.com/4144/Nemo - Credits: @4144

Spoiler

9 Disable 1rag1 type parameters (Recommended)
13 Disable Ragexe Filename Check (Recommended)
23 Enable /who command (Recommended)
24 Fix Camera Angles (Recommended)
33 Always Call SelectKoreaClientInfo() (Recommended)
34 Enable /showname (Recommended)
35 Read Data Folder First
36 Read msgstringtable.txt (Recommended)
38 Remove Gravity Ads (Recommended)
39 Remove Gravity Logo (Recommended)
40 Restore Login Window (Recommended)
41 Disable Nagle Algorithm (Recommended)
44 Translate Client (Recommended)
46 Use Normal Guild Brackets (Recommended)
48 Use Plain Text Descriptions (Recommended)
49 Enable Multiple GRFs (Recommended)
53 Use Ascii on All LangTypes (Recommended)
64 @ Bug Fix (Recommended)
65 Load Custom lua file instead of iteminfo*.lub (Recommended)
84 Remove Serial Display (Recommended)
90 Enable DNS Support (Recommended)
97 Cancel to Login Window (Recommended)
213 Disable Help Message on Login (Recommended)
 

else if all fails. try to review your connections in conf folder of server side/trunk/master file

Edited by Archetype Saber

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/02/2018 at 1:30 AM, BrOgBr said:

Worked!
Thank you very much :blush:

Can you please share the DATA and System folder, and the Client file with me? :blush:

Edited by Aurora Wright

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I'm using “2017-12-08dRagexe ZERO” client, and I'm having some issues, for some reason my EXE can't found the Sprites and Textures inside the DATA/texture/À¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽º/item and other directories.

First of all, the sysbox_bg.bmp it's inside the DATA FOLDER and GRF and also inside of the Skin folder.

Second, the description seem to be in Korean but in CP1252 encoding, and I'm Japanese, I don't know too much about Korean, I know more about English, Portuguese and Dutch.

Third, Any of you guys have a translated itemInfo_true.lua or lub in English or Portuguese to share with me? @BrOgBr, @Archetype Saber, @OmarAcero, @Asheraf

I've attached some of error images:

 

Spoiler

5ab6c1221a3de_FirstError.jpg.21aa561bdcf

5ab6c1256fa7c_SecondError.jpg.8963e5bc62

 

Edited by Aurora Wright
Just doing some corrections on the post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Aurora Wright said:

 

for first issue better not use a data folder, instead create a custom grf and load it from data.ini (use grf editor it will make sure the encoding in the grf is correct)

second what description? if you mean the text in client its either texture files or msgstringtable you need to use a translated bersion of those

third https://github.com/Asheraf/Translation/blob/master/System/itemInfo_Sak.lub but notice that you need to change the functions at the end of the file unless you're using latest version of RE clients

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Asheraf said:

for first issue better not use a data folder, instead create a custom grf and load it from data.ini (use grf editor it will make sure the encoding in the grf is correct)

second what description? if you mean the text in client its either texture files or msgstringtable you need to use a translated bersion of those

third https://github.com/Asheraf/Translation/blob/master/System/itemInfo_Sak.lub but notice that you need to change the functions at the end of the file unless you're using latest version of RE clients

Ok @Asheraf! I'm already using GRFs and inside the DATA folder there's just one msgstringtable from your DATA FOLDER, but I'll put the msgstringtable inside of my GRF.

About the descriptions I MEAN THE ITEM DESCRIPTIONS.

As you can see in this image:

Here's my ZERO.INI (DATA.INI)

Spoiler

[DATA]
1=zeroClient.grf
2=zeroLua.grf
3=zeroInterface.grf
4=data.grf
5=hdata.grf
6=../Ragnarok Online/data.grf
7=C:/Level Up! Games/Ragnarok/data.grf
8=C:/Arquivos de programas/LeveUp! Games/RagnarokOnline/data.grf
9=C:/Arquivos de programas/LeveUp! Games/Ragnarok Online/data.grf
10=C:/Arquivos de Programas/Gravity/Ragnarok Online/data.grf
11=C:/Arquivos de Programas/Gravity/RagnarokOnline/data.grf
12=C:/Arquivos de Programas/Gravity/RO/data.grf
13=C:/Arquivos de Programas/Gravity/RO/rdata.grf
14=C:/Arquivos de Programas/Gravity/RE/rdata.grf
15=C:/Arquivos de programas/LeveUp! Games/RO/rdata.grf
16=C:/Program Files/LeveUp! Games/RagnarokOnline/data.grf
17=C:/Program Files/LeveUp! Games/Ragnarok Online/data.grf
18=C:/Program Files/Gravity/Ragnarok Online/data.grf
19=C:/Program Files/Gravity/RagnarokOnline/data.grf
20=C:/Program Files/Gravity/RO/data.grf
21=C:/Program Files/Gravity/RO/rdata.grf
22=C:/Program Files/Gravity/RE/rdata.grf
23=C:/Program Files/LeveUp! Games/RO/rdata.grf
24=C:/LeveUp! Games/RagnarokOnline/data.grf
25=C:/LeveUp! Games/Ragnarok Online/data.grf
26=C:/Gravity/Ragnarok Online/data.grf
27=C:/Gravity/RagnarokOnline/data.grf
28=C:/Gravity/RO/data.grf
29=C:/Gravity/RO/rdata.grf
30=C:/Gravity/RE/rdata.grf
31=C:/LeveUp! Games/RO/rdata.grf
32=C:/Arquivos de programas/Gravity/Ragnarok Zero/data.grf
33=C:/Arquivos de programas/Gravity/Ragnarok Zero/data0.grf
34=C:/Program Files/Gravity/Ragnarok Zero/data.grf
35=C:/Program Files/Gravity/Ragnarok Zero/data0.grf
36=C:/Gravity/Ragnarok Zero/data.grf
37=C:/Gravity/Ragnarok Zero/data0.grf

Here's my clientinfo.xml

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="euc-kr" ?>

<clientinfo>

    <desc>Ragnarok Online Client Information</desc>
    <servicetype>korea</servicetype>
    <servertype>primary</servertype>
    <hideaccountlist></hideaccountlist>
    <extendedslot></extendedslot>
    <readfolder></readfolder>
    
    <connection>
            <display>ZERO</display>
              <address>127.0.0.1</address>
              <port>6900</port>
            <version>56</version>
              <langtype>12</langtype>
        <aid>
            <admin>2000000</admin>
            <admin>2000001</admin>
            <admin>2000002</admin>
            <admin>2000003</admin>
            <admin>2000004</admin>
            <admin>2000005</admin>
            <admin>2000006</admin>
            <admin>2000007</admin>
            <admin>2000008</admin>
            <admin>2000009</admin>
            <admin>2000010</admin>
            <admin>2000011</admin>
            <admin>2000012</admin>
            <admin>2000013</admin>
            <admin>2000014</admin>
            <admin>2000015</admin>
            <admin>2000016</admin>
            <admin>2000017</admin>
            <admin>2000018</admin>
            <admin>2000019</admin>
            <admin>2000020</admin>
            <admin>2000021</admin>
            <admin>2000022</admin>
            <admin>2000023</admin>
            <admin>2000024</admin>
        </aid>
        <loading>
            <image>loading00.jpg</image>
            <image>loading01.jpg</image>
            <image>loading02.jpg</image>
            <image>loading03.jpg</image>
            <image>loading04.jpg</image>
            <image>loading05.jpg</image>
            <image>loading06.jpg</image>
            <image>loading07.jpg</image>
            <image>loading08.jpg</image>
            <image>loading09.jpg</image>
            <image>loading10.jpg</image>
        </loading>
       </connection>
</clientinfo>

 

About the ItemInfo_Sak.lub, yeah I already noticed that!! But I thought someone where using the Zero Client with a Translated ItemInfo_True.lub or .lua, or otherwise I will have to change the function at the end of the code and I will also have to add some more arguments at the end of each item line.

New issue: "8th argument" using your itemInfo_Sak.lub

Thank you Asheraf for the answer!! :blush:

Edited by Aurora Wright

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You just have to update folder system and your iteminfo.lua or lub and try with these patches:

Spoiler

2 Chat Flood Allow
8 Custom Window Title
9 Disable 1rag1 type parameters (Recommended)
13 Disable Ragexe Filename Check (Recommended)
23 Enable /who command (Recommended)
24 Fix Camera Angles (Recommended)
28 Increase Headgear ViewID
32 Increase Zoom Out Max
33 Always Call SelectKoreaClientInfo() (Recommended)
34 Enable /showname (Recommended)
35 Read Data Folder First
36 Read msgstringtable.txt (Recommended)
38 Remove Gravity Ads (Recommended)
39 Remove Gravity Logo (Recommended)
40 Restore Login Window (Recommended)
41 Disable Nagle Algorithm (Recommended)
44 Translate Client (Recommended)
46 Use Normal Guild Brackets (Recommended)
47 Use Ragnarok Icon
48 Use Plain Text Descriptions (Recommended)
49 Enable Multiple GRFs (Recommended)
50 Skip License Screen
53 Use Ascii on All LangTypes (Recommended)
64 @ Bug Fix (Recommended)
65 Load Custom lua file instead of iteminfo*.lub (Recommended)
68 Enable 64k Hairstyle
71 Ignore Resource Errors
72 Ignore Missing Palette Error
84 Remove Serial Display (Recommended)
88 Allow space in guild name
90 Enable DNS Support (Recommended)
91 Disconnect to Login Window
100 Disable Multiple Windows
101 Skip Friend list Cheat Check
102 Skip Guild Member Cheat Check
208 Restore Cash Shop Icon
213 Disable Help Message on Login (Recommended)
215 Increase Map Quality
234 Ignore Lua Errors

Note: Load Custom lua file instead of iteminfo*.lub (Recommended) <---  you have to place the name of your file iteminfo.lub(lua) or itemInfo_Sak.lub(lua) the one you are using...

Spoiler
On 25/3/2018 at 4:38 PM, Aurora Wright said:

Ok @Asheraf! I'm already using GRFs and inside the DATA folder there's just one msgstringtable from your DATA FOLDER, but I'll put the msgstringtable inside of my GRF.

About the descriptions I MEAN THE ITEM DESCRIPTIONS.

As you can see in this image:

Here's my ZERO.INI (DATA.INI)

  Hide contents

[DATA]
1=zeroClient.grf
2=zeroLua.grf
3=zeroInterface.grf
4=data.grf
5=hdata.grf
6=../Ragnarok Online/data.grf
7=C:/Level Up! Games/Ragnarok/data.grf
8=C:/Arquivos de programas/LeveUp! Games/RagnarokOnline/data.grf
9=C:/Arquivos de programas/LeveUp! Games/Ragnarok Online/data.grf
10=C:/Arquivos de Programas/Gravity/Ragnarok Online/data.grf
11=C:/Arquivos de Programas/Gravity/RagnarokOnline/data.grf
12=C:/Arquivos de Programas/Gravity/RO/data.grf
13=C:/Arquivos de Programas/Gravity/RO/rdata.grf
14=C:/Arquivos de Programas/Gravity/RE/rdata.grf
15=C:/Arquivos de programas/LeveUp! Games/RO/rdata.grf
16=C:/Program Files/LeveUp! Games/RagnarokOnline/data.grf
17=C:/Program Files/LeveUp! Games/Ragnarok Online/data.grf
18=C:/Program Files/Gravity/Ragnarok Online/data.grf
19=C:/Program Files/Gravity/RagnarokOnline/data.grf
20=C:/Program Files/Gravity/RO/data.grf
21=C:/Program Files/Gravity/RO/rdata.grf
22=C:/Program Files/Gravity/RE/rdata.grf
23=C:/Program Files/LeveUp! Games/RO/rdata.grf
24=C:/LeveUp! Games/RagnarokOnline/data.grf
25=C:/LeveUp! Games/Ragnarok Online/data.grf
26=C:/Gravity/Ragnarok Online/data.grf
27=C:/Gravity/RagnarokOnline/data.grf
28=C:/Gravity/RO/data.grf
29=C:/Gravity/RO/rdata.grf
30=C:/Gravity/RE/rdata.grf
31=C:/LeveUp! Games/RO/rdata.grf
32=C:/Arquivos de programas/Gravity/Ragnarok Zero/data.grf
33=C:/Arquivos de programas/Gravity/Ragnarok Zero/data0.grf
34=C:/Program Files/Gravity/Ragnarok Zero/data.grf
35=C:/Program Files/Gravity/Ragnarok Zero/data0.grf
36=C:/Gravity/Ragnarok Zero/data.grf
37=C:/Gravity/Ragnarok Zero/data0.grf

Here's my clientinfo.xml

  Hide contents

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="euc-kr" ?>

<clientinfo>

    <desc>Ragnarok Online Client Information</desc>
    <servicetype>korea</servicetype>
    <servertype>primary</servertype>
    <hideaccountlist></hideaccountlist>
    <extendedslot></extendedslot>
    <readfolder></readfolder>
    
    <connection>
            <display>ZERO</display>
              <address>127.0.0.1</address>
              <port>6900</port>
            <version>56</version>
              <langtype>12</langtype>
        <aid>
            <admin>2000000</admin>
            <admin>2000001</admin>
            <admin>2000002</admin>
            <admin>2000003</admin>
            <admin>2000004</admin>
            <admin>2000005</admin>
            <admin>2000006</admin>
            <admin>2000007</admin>
            <admin>2000008</admin>
            <admin>2000009</admin>
            <admin>2000010</admin>
            <admin>2000011</admin>
            <admin>2000012</admin>
            <admin>2000013</admin>
            <admin>2000014</admin>
            <admin>2000015</admin>
            <admin>2000016</admin>
            <admin>2000017</admin>
            <admin>2000018</admin>
            <admin>2000019</admin>
            <admin>2000020</admin>
            <admin>2000021</admin>
            <admin>2000022</admin>
            <admin>2000023</admin>
            <admin>2000024</admin>
        </aid>
        <loading>
            <image>loading00.jpg</image>
            <image>loading01.jpg</image>
            <image>loading02.jpg</image>
            <image>loading03.jpg</image>
            <image>loading04.jpg</image>
            <image>loading05.jpg</image>
            <image>loading06.jpg</image>
            <image>loading07.jpg</image>
            <image>loading08.jpg</image>
            <image>loading09.jpg</image>
            <image>loading10.jpg</image>
        </loading>
       </connection>
</clientinfo>

 

About the ItemInfo_Sak.lub, yeah I already noticed that!! But I thought someone where using the Zero Client with a Translated ItemInfo_True.lub or .lua, or otherwise I will have to change the function at the end of the code and I will also have to add some more arguments at the end of each item line.

New issue: "8th argument" using your itemInfo_Sak.lub

Thank you Asheraf for the answer!! :blush:

 

 

 

Edited by OmarAcero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/03/2018 at 0:42 PM, OmarAcero said:

You just have to update folder system and your iteminfo.lua or lub and try with these patches:

  Reveal hidden contents

2 Chat Flood Allow
8 Custom Window Title
9 Disable 1rag1 type parameters (Recommended)
13 Disable Ragexe Filename Check (Recommended)
23 Enable /who command (Recommended)
24 Fix Camera Angles (Recommended)
28 Increase Headgear ViewID
32 Increase Zoom Out Max
33 Always Call SelectKoreaClientInfo() (Recommended)
34 Enable /showname (Recommended)
35 Read Data Folder First
36 Read msgstringtable.txt (Recommended)
38 Remove Gravity Ads (Recommended)
39 Remove Gravity Logo (Recommended)
40 Restore Login Window (Recommended)
41 Disable Nagle Algorithm (Recommended)
44 Translate Client (Recommended)
46 Use Normal Guild Brackets (Recommended)
47 Use Ragnarok Icon
48 Use Plain Text Descriptions (Recommended)
49 Enable Multiple GRFs (Recommended)
50 Skip License Screen
53 Use Ascii on All LangTypes (Recommended)
64 @ Bug Fix (Recommended)
65 Load Custom lua file instead of iteminfo*.lub (Recommended)
68 Enable 64k Hairstyle
71 Ignore Resource Errors
72 Ignore Missing Palette Error
84 Remove Serial Display (Recommended)
88 Allow space in guild name
90 Enable DNS Support (Recommended)
91 Disconnect to Login Window
100 Disable Multiple Windows
101 Skip Friend list Cheat Check
102 Skip Guild Member Cheat Check
208 Restore Cash Shop Icon
213 Disable Help Message on Login (Recommended)
215 Increase Map Quality
234 Ignore Lua Errors

Note: Load Custom lua file instead of iteminfo*.lub (Recommended) <---  you have to place the name of your file iteminfo.lub(lua) or itemInfo_Sak.lub(lua) the one you are using...

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

Oook, sorry for the big delay to answer!! First of all, thank you everybody! I did everything you guys recommended, but, it seems that the 2017-12-08dRagexe ZERO executable is not responding correctly to some pathes. :confounded:

I'm already using GRF Files without any DATA folder.

I've already tried to use the itemInfo_Sak.lub from @Asheraf and Zack Dreaver.

I've already downloaded and applied the System Folder from @OmarAcero.

I've already used the: Load Custom lua file instead of iteminfo*.lub (Recommended) option, and I already defined that the file that would be "searched" would be the itemInfo_Sak.lub.

I've already diffed the executable with all these options recommended from you @OmarAcero.

The Korean descriptions in CP1252 encoding still there with my itemInfo_True.lub from the Original Ragnarök Zero, but with the itemInfo_Sak.lub from @Asheraf the items lose their sprites, and, the "8th argument" error keep happening.

Note: I've already replaced the Function in the end of the itemInfo_True.lub with the itemInfo_Sak.lub function, and vise and versa, all the errors keep happening!! I'm going crazy :astonished:

Edited by Aurora Wright
Corrections and more corrections

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone have a solution with langtypes? I'm trying russia\14, but client always crashes. 

Works only 0 and 1. (korea\america) :expressionless:

 

 

UPD:

who knows how to remove this? 

 

e02314a758.png

Edited by milkshake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for new clients i think if use non korean lang type, need remove some or most files from _kr suffix to your suffix. for russia i think it will be _ru or may be _rus.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 4144 said:

for new clients i think if use non korean lang type, need remove some or most files from _kr suffix to your suffix. for russia i think it will be _ru or may be _rus.

 

Nothing changes..

BUT client normal works with 1 langtype if rename folder service_korea to service_usa and externalsettings_kr.lub to externalsettings_usa.lub. But thats works only with "usa". I tried different servicetype's but clinet always crashed.

 

Could it be that new clients do not support other languages?

Edited by milkshake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, milkshake said:

Nothing changes..

BUT client normal works with 1 langtype if rename folder service_korea to service_usa and externalsettings_kr.lub to externalsettings_usa.lub. But thats works only with "usa". I tried different servicetype's but clinet always crashed.

 

Could it be that new clients do not support other languages?

New clients apparently support only the following langtypes korea, usa, japan, china, taiwan, thailand, indonesia, philippine, brazil, france.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got the language issue fixed, but I'm still having some untranslated buttons and I'm using the most recent translation from @Asheraf. I'll post my screenshots in a while, I'll sleep it off first. I'll also try using the most recent 2018 ragexe client later

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Virtue said:

Got the language issue fixed, but I'm still having some untranslated buttons and I'm using the most recent translation from @Asheraf. I'll post my screenshots in a while, I'll sleep it off first. I'll also try using the most recent 2018 ragexe client later

Probably that's just a "new buttons". I mean "translation" contains old buttons, but file structure is changed for new client.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, milkshake said:

Probably that's just a "new buttons". I mean "translation" contains old buttons, but file structure is changed for new client.

fixed it using zackdreaver's translation along with Asheraf's. Now, I'm trying the most recent client released but I can't seem to patch 

ITCUByU.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

new clients not checks file names anymore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, 4144 said:

new clients not checks file names anymore

That's weird though, I'm getting error when opening the client, modified something. I'll post the screenshot when I get home later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

modified something related to updates i think

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

here's what I'm getting on 2018-03-28b-Ragexe

Pw9Ztkw.png

EDIT1: getting the same on 2018-03-21aRagexe client.

EDIT2: Same on 2018-03-15aRagexe.

Worked with 2018-03-14nRagexe.

Edited by Virtue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Virtue said:

here's what I'm getting on 2018-03-28b-Ragexe

Pw9Ztkw.png

EDIT1: getting the same on 2018-03-21aRagexe client.

EDIT2: Same on 2018-03-15aRagexe.

Worked with 2018-03-14nRagexe.

you need to patch the clients with Disable Cheat Defender Game Guard and replace cdclient.dll with the version from https://gitlab.com/4144/Nemo Input/CDClient.dll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll try that :)

Anyway, how do we make these buttons disappear?

A2qhHst.png

Battlegrounds

Bank

Item Mall

Rec

They're disabled from nemo but they still show up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.