Sign in to follow this  
lucaserick

Adding Custom Shields

Question

Not sure if this should be in here or in database support, but:

I'm trying to add a custom sprite for a new shield i put in game, but it looks like the client only accepts the 4 default view ids for shields.

I've diffed my client with neo's diff for custom shields (Custom Job & Shields), added the compiled .lua files to my datainfo folder, but still cant get it to work.

The thing is if i put my new shield id as 1, and change the buckler(buckler or guard, cant remember now) to id 5, my new shield sprite works, but the buckler stops working, so i think the problem is the diff is not working correctly, it only adds the shield sprite mapping feature, but still wont let me add more than 4 shield sprites.

Does anyone know if there is a solution to this? I was using a 2012 hexed and people told me to use a more recent one, so i switched to 20151104, but it still isnt working. Nemo reported on his topic that it worked on a 2013 client, but i dont know if it still works or if it is worth switching back to a 2013 client.

If you need any additional info tell me

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet