Alayne

Sarah And Fenrir

Sarah And Fenrir

Hello peoples,

I've been asked recently to create official instances that aren't release on rathena yet. So I decided to merge them to hercules too.

So here's my version of Sarah And Fenrir instance, based over infos took here and there, videos and divine-pride database.

In the rar, you'll find all you need, including Instance file, mob, item and quest db.

You'll still need up to date client (I personnaly use 20160201) to ensure the mobs are created client side.

Have fun.

Please, leave the credits and do not claim my work as yours.

These issue are fixed. I need to download a more recent emu version if there's others but these ones are fixed on Sara and fenrir, Charleston, temple or démon god and airship. 

thx for fix this :D

but still have some bug i found

sarahandfenrifixr.png.95968bea8c2b71f2205628ded3a2fe5e.png

and

sarahandfenrifixr1.png.ac089c5ff92fa26a000961afe425ab86.png

and i have a question but correct me if im wrong haha

sarahandfenrifixr2.png.62abef66189f3e7db1150f95dead0377.png

or what should i do to open warp portal?

18 hours ago, Alayne said:

These issue are fixed. I need to download a more recent emu version if there's others but these ones are fixed on Sara and fenrir, Charleston, temple or démon god and airship. 

airship didn't have revesion but morse cave have revesion 

Okay so for the :, that's not me that's the use of command me. I don't handle that ^^. For the viewpoint there's one for each point normally. Can you confirm that when you speak to fenrir the 6 aren't present? And for the warp you have to go there before 5 minute elapse. Once this 5 min passed fenrir and the warp disappear. 

9 hours ago, Alayne said:

Okay so for the :, that's not me that's the use of command me. I don't handle that ^^. For the viewpoint there's one for each point normally. Can you confirm that when you speak to fenrir the 6 aren't present? And for the warp you have to go there before 5 minute elapse. Once this 5 min passed fenrir and the warp disappear. 

ouw okay ill try fix by myself :D
yeah after i speak with fenrir no viewpoint on 3 clock like on my screen shoot
ouw i don't know about that thx for info this is my frist time to play this instance haha

No problem, but that's written in the dialogs x)

For the viewpoint I'll try to see that, that's strange. Guess i'll have to download the last emu version after all...