Nemo patcher

this is not related to nemo. You have wrong lua files for your exe.

for each exe version you must use lua and other files for exact same version. older or newer files may not works

Added new patch "Increase hair style limit in game" for support more hairs in doram clients. But only for non doram races

Fixed patch "Always Use Email for Char Deletion"

New patches:

"Change new char name field height" - in char creation dialog in some lang types char name can be too big in height and partially ivisible. this patch allow change input field height

"Remove wrong chars from cash shop" - this patch allow remove random wrong chars in cash shop window

New patches

"Change minimal screen resolution limit" - for change default minimal screen size 1027x768

"Allow leader to leave party if no members on map" - for remove some restrictions from party leader

14 hours ago, 4144 said:

New patches

"Change minimal screen resolution limit" - for change default minimal screen size 1027x768

"Allow leader to leave party if no members on map" - for remove some restrictions from party leader

Can possible to remove Doran Creation in 2018 Clients? Only a question.

see extrarnal_settings lua file. it have option for disable doram

2 hours ago, 4144 said:

see extrarnal_settings lua file. it have option for disable doram

Thanks bro!

@4144

I set remove the most of buttons, but all still can available. See images.

#Ignore the rAthena Logo please, my server is Hercules, only for data folder.

Sem título.png

screenWesteros000.jpg

Edited by Axl

if you mean txt quest files, they was dropped long ago. use lua files

@Phaige use patch "Increase hair style limit in game"

It will allow use 100 hairs.

Hello I know this is kind of a weird question but can you do something with the Head Sprite can only be rendered like 7 times? I don't know if its possible but I see you're doing some complicated things and if EnableCustom3DBones was made I think this should be possible too maybe??

The thing is that Head sprites can not be modified to contain more than 7Frames or else the headgear starts flickering... UNLESS you remake ALL the headgears to contain the same amount of frames as your head sprite.. is there any workaround ? This is usefull to make higher FPS sprites like it just feels different but without remaking all the headgears or adding weight to them..

This is an example of what it looks like, this guy had to add 30 frames per possible headgear direction/position so its a lot of work to add 30 duplicates to every headgear in RO.. 

Its impossible to make animations, walking animations like that with 7 Frames xD 

not sure about head, but i saw 7 or 8 frames or sprites at total for player in 2018 clients.

you can show video with flickering head sprite? probably at first working and after if equip something showing with issue. i want to see this kind of video.

Have you a configured server? You just need to be a female ranger and use this GRF, I can't test right now as I just formated my windows but I'll get everything back and show you a video if is not possible for you to setup this

tos.zip

Those are the "available" items or modified headgears in there.. its not encrypted also

1. Create ranger female character with Female head 1, palette 1

2. Equip Angel Wing Ears (ID 5074)

3. Add tos.grf in your DATA.INI

4. And run.

5. You can use some adapted headgears: Hat of the Sun God (5022), Feather Beret (5170), Cowboy Hat (5075), Big Ribbon (2244), Yellow Ribbon (5278).

@M45T3R

My mind is blown by how nice this looks. But the sad truth is that their's multiple layers of sprites that have to all be anchored together and with the same number of frames like you said. Body, head, lower/mid/upper headgears, weapon, shield, and garment. While you wouldn't need to edit the SPR sprite file for them all, you would have to edit every ACT file to add in the info for anchor's and frame display data for each and every existing sprite for a character sprite for every direction on every action. Its a great task but there's no shortcuts around it.

Still nice to see this in action tho.Been quite some time since anything in this community impressed me.

11 hours ago, Functor said:

@M45T3R

The archive is damaged.

The archive is the original one but yeah.. its damaged, thanks for pointing it out. I'll upload my version that I was using, maybe it got damaged on rA because I just downloaded it from there, this GRF is old.. like he did more updates but never uploaded anything thats what we got

Here it is: tos.rar 

I included a Recovery Registry in case it gets corrupt again

6 hours ago, Rytech said:

@M45T3R

My mind is blown by how nice this looks. But the sad truth is that their's multiple layers of sprites that have to all be anchored together and with the same number of frames like you said. Body, head, lower/mid/upper headgears, weapon, shield, and garment. While you wouldn't need to edit the SPR sprite file for them all, you would have to edit every ACT file to add in the info for anchor's and frame display data for each and every existing sprite for a character sprite for every direction on every action. Its a great task but there's no shortcuts around it.

Still nice to see this in action tho.Been quite some time since anything in this community impressed me.

Yeah it looks amazing I don't understand .ACT but is it easier to add duplicate frames ? Like maybe making a batch thing to do that to all headgears .ACT files.. so it matches at least 30FPS, maybe just duplicate every direction with the complete animation(because there are jumping porings for example) which have an animation described

BTW @Rytech there is a file called .IMF which has some weird descriptor looks like frames for every sprite, it was mentioned on the original post but nobody knows what those files do any idea?

im downloading RO right now I just setup a new copy of Hercules on my VPS so I can test this

Here is a link for the project info.. its on rA, but the original author(Slee) is inactive for quite long time

https://rathena.org/board/topic/107718-ragnatos-tree-of-savior-sprites-into-ragnarok-online-injection/

Also here is his blog where he was putting his findings

http://ragnatos.blogspot.com

this is his youtube channel where he put 3 videos of tests

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJq7UVbcvkgI9Fy788jh68Q/videos

@4144

This is the effect, its because the Head sprite doesn't match the body sprite frames maybe.. 

iuwFnZT.gif

So maybe if I just clone the .ACT frames I will get the head to render just fine but the Headgears still flicker, its impossible to re-make all the items .ACT manually.. 

I wasn't aware the ToS character's were 3D. Is what im seeing in the RO conversion a 2D sprite? Likely so since a head sprite can be attached to it. It also looks like the head flicker is due to the lack of frames for the head. If it was possible to duplicate changes in one ACT file to another I think gravity would of found a way to make a universal one for all head sprites or headgears to use. Look how many copies of the garment sprites they have for each one. Its insane. You can try making a modified one and clone to see what happens.

As for the IMF files I think it has something to do with weapons. What type of weapons can be displayed with that job sprite and also what attack action should appear. For example different attack animation for knife and bows for Archers or dagger/swords and spears for Knight's. Even duel welding on Assassin and Kagerou/Oboro jobs use a special file for this. I remember when coding the body style system I made a Guillotine Cross look like a Thief but was able to weld katar's without any error's and they appeared perfectly fine on the sprite. So if the system read the SPR and ACT files for a Thief to appear, then why no error's with the katar's? Its as if the weapon data or likely IMF was still loaded for Guillotine Cross.

*Edit*

I just realized I don't see IMF's for headgears or heads. It might be for what I said above, as well as how to layer the sprites for everything making up a character.

@Rytech

Hairstyles dont move at all maybe I just could clone the .ACT files for every hairstyle with cloned frames... but as for the headgears I think that will be hard to do lol I'll try it now, 2018 clients behave weird with this 30 FPS sprite.. they don't obey the Animation Speed its like a fixed sprite speed why? Because that sprite looks like walking in slow motion, I fixed this by reducing the frames to 15 and the animation looks faster and nicer not slowmo

I did that because that slow-mo walk was kinda weird to advance like 3 meters and that was just like a step in animation, you can see it in the gif

imf set draw priority for some frames. But look like it used not always.

also in render used lua functions what called on the fly on each character drawing. some of them set priority other frames etc... this is one of reasons why client too slow

I found out client is cutting the head frames somehow.. to something between 7~9 why? Because I added 14 extra frames to a hairstyle and it only rendered like 7~9 of them, then after that the head just dissapears I knew because I fliped the head halfway just to know if I was applyng my changes.. 

EDIT: 

After some research it appears that it always stops rendering at frame > 7 but this does not happen with headgears(thats why the guy remade the hairstyle into an item..)

By the way these are the contents of the Ranger .IMF file... GRF Editor is able to read them, but I don't know if they work "decrypted" 

https://pastebin.com/QPiuMLYa

It looks similar... I don't know how it works or what it is for..