Firoz Shah

timer_add_interval: invalid interval

Question

[ Error ] : timer_add_interval: invalid interval (tick=531118882 0063F66D[bg_send_xy_timer] id=0 data=0 diff_tick=0)

I am getting this error after i changed my PHPMYADMIN password because server was down once the password reset was done i am getting the above mentioned error.I have try changing the clean Player .config herc git. and recompiling it but  i am still getting the error

Due to this error when a player log on the server he cant move and  spawns with o  hp  and 0 sp he can use @go  command and eat all hp recoverable item but cannot eat  fly and butter wings .kindly advice me 

inro server player error.png

5 answers to this question

probably you have issue with clock on your server?

Try fix date and time on server host. And restart hercules. Is issue still present?

my server is hosted in Philippines and the server is already set on Philippines standard time am using this server in india so do u want me to change the server time as per india ?

no. i mean negative values may happened if time was changed into past.

for example you had your server with date in 2018, and after some actions now it using 2017 dates.

If you not did this kind of changes with clock, probably this is not this issue.

5 minutes ago, 4144 said:

no. i mean negative values may happened if time was changed into past.

for example you had your server with date in 2018, and after some actions now it using 2017 dates.

If you not did this kind of changes with clock, probably this is not this issue.

i have not done such changes in the server time. as i have just changed myphp password.

so what will be the issue? why am getting this error after changing myphp password

can you say your hercules sources hash or date where you cloned it?