quesoph

Extended Vending System UPDATED rev14395! by Lilith

Plugin support please? :)

Plugin seems to be possible for it now (have few bugs on my plugin, that I would be able to solve in my upcoming days)

Please work on it please!

anyone have an update on a working version? on the latest rev?

yeah anyone have it ? it seem when vending with cash or zeny, server seem confused and think zeny & cash as item, it seem broken have been comparing patch form Angelmelody and one that provided in this first page still not able to make it right..

Edited by Litro

Malufett seems to have a working copy available in the form of a plugin O.o; Though, you'll have to pay for it through his paid service. But hey, since it's a plugin you'll never have to worry about it not working when server updates.

Malufett seems to have a working copy available in the form of a plugin O.o; Though, you'll have to pay for it through his paid service. But hey, since it's a plugin you'll never have to worry about it not working when server updates.

yes i have seen that since im can't afford it i need to forget it it was there :e8: and still waiting for someone if he still remember our small talk.. :heh::swt3:

Okay here for who is have facing same isue with me where server seem confused when seller open a vend with Zeny Or Cash as Currency always saying you have not enough item(s), im not sure it was right approach but let it pass, tested on my test server and run as intended not know if it can run right on live server use it on your own risk

just do a little change on patch in item_db.h disable those 2 line

#define ITEMID_ZENY battle_config.item_zeny#define ITEMID_CASH battle_config.item_cash

it will look like this :D

//#define ITEMID_ZENY battle_config.item_zeny//#define ITEMID_CASH battle_config.item_cash

and add (29101 & 29102 is my zeny and cash item in my item_db2.conf just make the number set on your own use)

enum extended_vend {	ITEMID_ZENY = 29101,	ITEMID_CASH = 29102,};

before

//enum e_chain_cache {	ECC_ORE,	/* */	ECC_MAX,};

recompile and run a test, i dont support this methode it was just sharing the way to make it work, dont ask me why if it run an or more error on you :excl: :D

Edited by Litro

Okay here for who is have facing same isue with me where server seem confused when seller open a vend with Zeny Or Cash as Currency always saying you have not enough item(s), im not sure it was right approach but let it pass, tested on my test server and run as intended not know if it can run right on live server use it on your own risk

just do a little change on patch in item_db.h disable those 2 line

#define ITEMID_ZENY battle_config.item_zeny#define ITEMID_CASH battle_config.item_cash

it will look like this :D

//#define ITEMID_ZENY battle_config.item_zeny//#define ITEMID_CASH battle_config.item_cash

and add (29101 & 29102 is my zeny and cash item in my item_db2.conf just make the number set on your own use)

enum extended_vend {	ITEMID_ZENY = 29101,	ITEMID_CASH = 29102,};

before

//enum e_chain_cache {	ECC_ORE,	/* */	ECC_MAX,};

recompile and run a test, i dont support this methode it was just sharing the way to make it work, dont ask me why if it run an or more error on you :excl::D

does it work with custom coins?

the current patch that included in this thread first page allow you to make an item as currency, if custom coin is an item the the answer is yes

the current patch that included in this thread first page allow you to make an item as currency, if custom coin is an item the the answer is yes

did you test it on your test server already? i saw that sir malufett is selling the plugin but our server cant afford it :heh:

did you test it on your test server already? i saw that sir malufett is selling the plugin but our server cant afford it :heh:

yes i did

do you use this on lattest revision ? can you share your patch ?

I m not using clean emulaor to create patch...hope it work XD

attachicon.gifevs.patch

this works well, to fix the warning

vending.c: In function âvending_purchasereqâ:vending.c:256: warning: âitem_nameâ may be used uninitialized in this function	    LD	  map-server 

vending.c

const char *item_name;

to

const char *item_name = "";

Edited by Zer Wildblood

Is it possible that you can add the feature that the you can modify the max value of specific item in vend.

Example : 

ITEMID : 7227

MAXVENDPRICE:1000

So the player can't vend it Overprice.

Plugin seems to be possible for it now (have few bugs on my plugin, that I would be able to solve in my upcoming days)

:blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

:blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

After I finish my finals probably 4 weeks more, this is first one on my list to release.

HOW TO FIX THIS  Last Hercules github

image-AD7E_55598E45.jpg

Patch it manually.

how to patch manually? Open this file copy and pass right?

maybe you need  teach easy step to patch manually for noobs.

i thinking i can't use can't patch it manually  it Confused and not understand.

if you have time  thank sir.

@quesoph please update to last hercules github 

image-B94B_5559D684.jpg 

Edited by hackerjung