Sign in to follow this  
San

Stalker & Assassin Animation Issue

Question

Hello Everyone

I'll be brief. I'm not sure if It's a clientside issue or source issue so I ask the moderators to move this topic if here is not the aproppriated place!

Issue#1 - Stalker Animation

Information: Stalker become completely invisible for a few miliseconds after using North Wind or Wind Blade ( ninja skills ) ( not only clientside as you lose the target if mouse if pointed to the stalker.) Also, it only happens to FEMALE stalker.

How to reproduce: Copy North Wind ability ( or Wind Blade ) and use it. After the cast completes and char uses the skill, the female stalker will get invisible for some miliseconds, avoid being seen and targeted by other players.

I thought it could be Sprite issues but i've been trying 4 or 5 different sprites packages and still happening, so I'm considering asking for help.

ScreenShots of the issue can be found on my imgur account ( since I can't up more than 0.01mb imagens in here ) : https://imgur.com/gallery/UBNff

Issue#2 - Assassin Animation

Information: Assassins look like they are using only one dagger even when they are using TWO of them. Also, only other players can see this issue.

How to reproduce: Dual login, equip two diferent daggers on ann assassin ( like knife and main gauche ). Then start attacking any mob and watch it though the other RO Windows ( another character ). It will look like the assassin is using only one dagger when it's really using two.

I thought it could be Sprite issues but i've been trying 4 or 5 different sprites packages and still happening, so I'm considering asking for help.

Considerations:

• I'm using 2015-11-04 Client version;
  • I DID NOT make any custom modification which could generate those issues;
  • I've already checked lua files, sprites files and nothing got fixed;

Any help is welcome,

Thanks <3

Edited by San

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet