banhelba2019

DB error - Table 'ragnarok.loginlog' doesn't exist

Question

Hi im confused with this step in the tutorials and im not sure if its relevant with the errors im getting

all my servers are connecting fine its just my login server 

Status]: The login-server is ready (Server is listening on the port 6900).

: DB error - Table 'ragnarok.loginlog' doesn't exist
[Debug]: at c:\users\matt\desktop\ragnarok plus\hercules\src\login\loginlog.c:88 - INSERT INTO `loginlog`(`time`,`ip`,`user`,`rcode`,`log`) VALUES (NOW(), '0.0.0.0', 'login server', '100', 'login server started')
[Info]: Connection request of the char-server 'Hercules' @ 192.168.0.115:6121 (account: 'ragnarok', pass: 'potato', ip: '192.168.0.115')
[SQL]: DB error - Table 'ragnarok.loginlog' doesn't exist
[Debug]: at c:\users\matt\desktop\ragnarok plus\hercules\src\login\loginlog.c:88 - INSERT INTO `loginlog`(`time`,`ip`,`user`,`rcode`,`log`) VALUES (NOW(), '192.168.0.115', 'ragnarok', '100', 'charserver - [email protected]:6121')
[Notice]: Authentication accepted (account: ragnarok, id: 1, ip: 192.168.0.115)
[Status]: Connection of the char-server 'Hercules' accepted.

the step im missing is here

http://herc.ws/wiki/Installing_SQL

Also change log_db_db to "log". All other fields should be let alone, the default username and port functions fine.

Not exactly sure where this is since it seemed to me that were using the sql_connection.conf file now or not maybe im wrong there but i didnt bother using import files for these steps cause...i didnt ... but no connections errors or anything besides this loginlog....

figured id ask now before i try things my self and have to restart tomorrow, thank you kind sirs ^_^

6 answers to this question

Yes sir i added my main.sql and my log.sql as schemas in my database

the only thing "apply" that i can think of would be to "apply ... solution"? in a compiler i used before i think

so i was hoping you could elaborate a bit.....

thank you!

edit: so many different tutorials.... lmao 

edit2: so i switch to xaamp / appach/phpadmin and do everything and get the same error but servers are ok..... 

edit3: Still got this error but im on my local server... everything seems ok.... 

Will i run into any problems taking my folders offline for work? Thank you

Edited by lllaaazzz