Question

Hello, i have some questions:

#1)
Element changing armor cards (pasana, swordfish, etc) reduce the damage received from the corresponding attacks by 75% (pre-renewal), and ghostring does that too in pvm for whats regarding neutral skills... except Sonic Blow (and i think Brandish Spear and Soul Breaker too), while Earthquake, Pulse Strike, Spiral Pierce, Bash, Mammonite, etc are correctly reduced because they are neutral.
Basically only normal attacks in pvm should not be set to be affected by GR card.
Now, how is it possible to fix this? Is it a bug on my side or its like that already from the herc files? If its a bug on herc original files, when will it be fixed?

#2)
Gravity never put SoulLinker's magic skills on monsters so GTB card doesnt defend from magic skills like Eswoo; how is it possible to make GTB defend from Eswoo magic too? Will herc files be ever updated?

#3)
If i recall, Ifrit card's EQ got updated from being casted at lv 2 to being casted at lv 10, already before renewal, but (still if im correct) in herc files its still coded as casting EQ lv2.
When will it be updated to the correct lv?

Thank you in advance for the answers and i am sorry about my imperfect english ;) 

Edited by Roger

1 answer to this question

hercules tries to emulate official ro, so if stuff ur asking is not official, then it won't change.

btw those element cards are making your armor property fire, ghost, wind, etc. nothing to do with reducing damage.

Edited by Myriad