Sign in to follow this  
banhelba2019

why am i getting this error on fresh server

Question

thought i saved a typo or something but i restarted completly and i still get this when i try to make a rogue, didnt try any others besides sinx/gs/wiz and they were fine but rogue only has 1 skill and some of them are in his etc

pre renewal client is 140205-b 

please help 

help.jpg

ok so i tried all my jobs and when i i tried jobchange stalker i had just the one rogue skill and all my stalker skills in the right places(full strip preserve) place.... 

please help  :D

Edit2: Just so your not too worried about me i just removed the inherit rogue from stalker and just gonna add onto stalker from here since im not getting this error anymore. . . . if you asked me if i could make a successful server without stalker, i would say yes probably lol

edit3: just removing inherit and then copying all rogue skills into the stalker sections works fine probably a simple script to skip rogue for whatever reason if you care but probably an easy fix i d k FUCK

But you know, its probably not good to leave it like that 

Edited by lllaaazzz

4 answers to this question

Maybe you patch Enable player skill or something like that in Nemo.. Clearly this is a client side and not server side.

Well i think this was my rogue problem, its fixed now only cause i destroyed the inheritance and just added all the skills to stalker (Y) 

I dont think i did anything and i had soooooo many errors no one would reply to when i started up herc that it must have been bugs or something haha 

litterly not a problem now, i am a god of my world