Sign in to follow this  
Sashi

Question about Client Versions

Question

What are the differences between the ragZero RagEXE and ragRE when it come to using it with Herc.

i made the assumption that on a PRE server i should be using a Ragexe not a ragRE but i'm finding out that i might be wrong about that. and then we add the enigma of zero (ive been out of the sceen since around 2010 so this is all very new to me)

the other question 
Whats currently the confirmed stable versions that can be patched properly with secrets nemo (Unless theres some other better fork i dont know about yet)

Believe me when i tell you ive googled my self into a corner, there is so much outdated info and guides on these forums i have no idea what to believe and im frankly getting tired of that answer for every question i ask 

Edited by Sashi

2 answers to this question

Hello, I'm sure i have answered this somewhere else but basically, Ragexe, RagexeRE, Ragexe_zero these are the client releases used on the official Korean servers in general there is few user interface differences and few features that may exist in one and not the others but eventually all of them get the features in later releases. as for Hercules I'd suggest the use of Ragexe or Ragexe_zero (zero only if you want something that exist in it..) because those are the main servers (RagexeRE are for a test server so some features can be broken in early versions) last thing your server build (pre-re or re) doesn't matter to the client you can run any version for any build you want.

for nemo fork secret's  one is discontinued you can use this instead: https://gitlab.com/4144/Nemo

Thanks for a straight answer, I understand a lot of the questions have been answered already. i'm finding it hard to discern what information out there is TODAY current and thankyou so much for pointing me to the updated NEMO

Edited by Sashi