Sign in to follow this  
peloncl

Server EP 8.2 or earlier

Question

Greetings

i want to make a server with EP 8.2 or previus version. This is posible with herc? i know about diference about maps, npc, drops and experience(and a long work making these changes). I runned(and ruined) a server years ago, with a bunch of troubles(WPE, freewalk, autopotion) a friend let me know about herc proyect and i wanna try to make a new server(sorry about my english, i dont practice every day)

Victor.

6 answers to this question

Yes it is possible with herc. But much better if you install gepard shield on your hercules emulator. IMO

1 minute ago, iamhyd™ said:

Yes it is possible with herc. But much better if you install gepard shield on your hercules emulator. IMO

gepard, i see.. thank you.

You also need to know some changes in mechanics of the game, such as skill adjustments and other. I will frankly tell you that this will be a long road to reach, I was also working with a personal classic version project. Maybe we can share some sights just give me a beep.

1 hour ago, drED7upA said:

You also need to know some changes in mechanics of the game, such as skill adjustments and other. I will frankly tell you that this will be a long road to reach, I was also working with a personal classic version project. Maybe we can share some sights just give me a beep.

i think use eathena 1.0 stable for old mechanics, and the oficial manual of EP8.2, it's a long work, but nothing in hurry.

20 hours ago, peloncl said:

i think use eathena 1.0 stable for old mechanics, and the oficial manual of EP8.2, it's a long work, but nothing in hurry.

It is true long way of work!, what do you mean by official manual of ep 8.2? if you got all the manual from 1 - 8.2 that would be great for you to know what are the changes made by Gravity.