Sign in to follow this  
Truly

Truly Map Collection

Truly Map Collection

Hey there everyone, long time no see!

So it's been a very long time since I have been on these boards and I do miss it all. Feeling a little nostalgia looking through these all, I decided to release them all to the public, completely free. Going in no particular order after the first few, they are just my favorites. I hope you guys love them as I have.

Sanctum

Main town oriented map. My absolute favorite and latest work (When I was mapping). The idea I had for this was a chuck of a mountain broke off and landed here, subsequently creating a waterfall from atop and surrounding the town. Giving it protection and a perfect center for life. I never got around to finishing the outside of the map, I don't even know what I thought for the surroundings, perhaps just trees.

P9pPWes.png

Sanctum In

And here is the inside map for Sanctum. The first picture is the general area where various NPC's can be placed. The second picture is where I planned to use an script to automatically place anyone who wished to vend in the one walkable/edited Gat. It would cycle through and remove those vending for a prolonged period of time and also anyone not vending at all.

Guild Base

This map was designed for the top guilds or just those who hold castles to have a domain of their own. The first picture is just a hangout spot for anyone in the guild. The second picture is for any combat/training/monster summoning to be done. The third picture is for the guild master where special NPC's can be placed as the server owners desire.

X00y3um.png

Novice Starter Grounds

d4ZHLDI.png

PvP Valkyrie

A little small for a PvP map but I enjoyed making it and like how it turned out.

n81pcGj.png

Trinity

The first main town I made some time back around 2010. Don't judge me on some of the rookie mistakes I made with lighting and such haha. The following Trinity ___ maps are connected via a warp on the edges of the map.

7zy1KIG.png

Trinity In

Trinity Courtyard

Before the Sanctum maps, this was my favorite creation. I just liked the feel of this one.

Trinity Vending

Similar to the Sanctum In vending idea, I wanted to limit vending to only those tiles with the colored objects on it.

Trinity Port

Anexus

A simple instance based map with a boss at the end. Another one of my earlier works.

ryFXWBY.png

Works

The beginnings of my templates map. I would urge any current mapper to use this technique to create unique model compilations and copy it over to the map in progress. I have used this to create a forest that looks completely customized in a matter of minutes.

Well there they are, open to any and all. I hope to hear your feedback on these!

Thanks,

Truly ~