Heroic

Hercules Revision for Live Server

Question

8 answers to this question

there's no reason you should be using an old version from last year. the newer versions have all of the features of older versions, better compatibility, less bugs and better stability

You should always use the latest release, but please don't download a .zip of the release, use git clone git://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules.git

sir @meko i am avoiding the use of achievement system, i have tried the latest revision but i can't removed the achievement it still appear on top of  the screen even if i hide it from the diff..

@astralprojection i did empty the achievement_db.conf and also try to comment but when i run the server i got this kind of error SCREENSHOT i think is doesn't work by just emptying the content.. maybe a source edit or something is needed will do..

Edited by Heroic

On 9/17/2018 at 3:59 PM, astralprojection said:

don't just wipe achievement_db.conf, it should contain these data.

ohhh that explain everything well.. because when you said empty the achievement_db.conf i did empty it literally haha.. so i guess this one will work. thanks man i will try it later when i got home :sexy:

EDIT:
WOW thanks buddy it works perfectly fine..

Edited by Heroic
to avoid long discussion