MikZ

SQL update info

Question

Good day!

I think my sql got mixed up when I did git update and my homunculus got crash. like once i summoned the homun it got 50skillpoints already but cannot be added.

How to know if my sql are the updated one, i think this is the cause of Homunculus errror. 
I check my "sql-files/" i got some new sqls dated 09.30.2018 (item_db,item_db_re,item_db2,main,mob_db_re,mob_skill_db,mob_skill_db_re,mob_skill_db2) my original sql where dated 04.05.2018.
Does querying them will worsen my SQL files? Cuz i know updated sql files should be in"sql-files/upgrades" (i query all the 09.30.2018 files in this folder)

Ps: no error in map server.

Edited by MikZ

2 answers to this question

item_db and mob_db is read from db folder and not from SQL.

Probably try to get stack trace from gdb and post it here, so we can help you with the crash.

6 minutes ago, Dastgir said:

item_db and mob_db is read from db folder and not from SQL.

Probably try to get stack trace from gdb and post it here, so we can help you with the crash.

Hi @Dastgir, my client just crashes and no error from map-server, server still works fine. is just that:

• Once i summon homun it will not pop up automatically in my client window, but if you have dual client you can see it in other client. the main client which has my creator account won't see it, i need to do @refresh, or press the skill  call homun, before it appear to my screen.
  • And once it appear it automatically has 50 skill points yet non-usable.
  • Same goes with rest skill. i need to do @refresh to make it despair
    • i am using client 2014-10-22bRagexe (is this stable?) 
    • Using this translation RE
  • Please help me. :cry: