Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zeffen159

RagexeRE

18 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, gilbertobitt said:

I downloaded the 2018-10-02bRagexe and try do diff! i can login but can't pass to charcter screen! i get disconnect!

I guess thats the packet encryption because the disable packet encryption patch is failed on 2018-03-15aRagexe to 2018-10-31bRagexe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lelouch said:

I guess thats the packet encryption because the disable packet encryption patch is failed on 2018-03-15aRagexe to 2018-10-31bRagexe

yeah! i notice i change to 2018-06-20d_RagexeRE from this post! but now i stuck on login and then i get "Failed to connect" it show my login on login-server log but i can't pass to char-server!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cant walk can be sign of wrong maps

probably in hercules one map but in client another. You should regenerate map cache

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 4144 said:

cant walk can be sign of wrong maps

probably in hercules one map but in client another. You should regenerate map cache

but it's not "just walk" I can not do anything, only the mouse works showing the squares on the floor!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if you press menu buttons it will open any windows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also check what you really using correct packet version while building server

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/02/2019 at 5:54 PM, 4144 said:

if you press menu buttons it will open any windows?

The answer is yes, the windows are opening normal!  Hexed 2018-06-21.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then yes this is mean map in client and server map cache is different

Update or grf with correct maps or regenerate map cache based on your grfs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/02/2019 at 10:17 PM, 4144 said:

Then yes this is mean map in client and server map cache is different

Update or grf with correct maps or regenerate map cache based on your grfs

How do I do this if I already tested Kro and it did not work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About how update map cache you can search on this forum.

But if you already updated map in correct way, probably you using wrong data folder.

if you get data and grf not from kro but from rathena forum, it may contains some legacy maps in data folder or in your grf.

try start from normal version, from official kro data and grf.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

as simpler option, you can try delete all maps from data folder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/02/2019 at 9:09 PM, 4144 said:

About how update map cache you can search on this forum.

But if you already updated map in correct way, probably you using wrong data folder.

if you get data and grf not from kro but from rathena forum, it may contains some legacy maps in data folder or in your grf.

try start from normal version, from official kro data and grf.

 

I'll try, thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0