JeanM

Protect Shoes and Garment

Question

Personally, I'm having problems solving a discomfort on my server, as we know FCP Creator does not protect Shoes and Garment, I would like to find some way to do this, I thought of two situations:

1 - Create a SC_START Custom so that upon receiving the break_equip (EQP_SHOES / EQP_GARMENT), it identifies that it is protected and does not let it break the equipment in question.
  1.1 - I started by the following, I rescued an SC_ That is not used on my server (for testing) for example: SC_SPELLBOOK1, in the file "skill.c", I searched for the "skill_break_equip" function and made some modifications:
IN:

const int where_list [4] = {EQP_WEAPON, EQP_ARMOR, EQP_SHIELD, EQP_HELM};

FOR:

const int where_list [5] = {EQP_WEAPON, EQP_ARMOR, EQP_SHIELD, EQP_HELM, EQP_SHOES};

and inside the if (sd) {, Add:

if (where & EQP_SHOES) {
if (sc-> data [SC_SPELLBOOK1])
            return 0;
}

Although these modifications do not return me compilation failure, the expected effect was not achieved, the equipment still continues to break.

2 - Create a Custom Skill for the Creator Class that performs this same process as it does with EQP_WEAPON, EQP_HELM, EQP_SHIELD, EQP_ARMOR.

2.1 - This one did not change, it's just an idea.

3 answers to this question

bonus bUnbreakableGarment,`n`;           | Garment cannot be damaged/broken by any means
bonus bUnbreakableWeapon,`n`;            | Weapon cannot be damaged/broken by any means
bonus bUnbreakableArmor,`n`;             | Armor cannot be damaged/broken by any means
bonus bUnbreakableHelm,`n`;              | Helm cannot be damaged/broken by any means 
bonus bUnbreakableShield,`n`;            | Shield cannot be damaged/broken by any means
bonus bUnbreakableShoes,`n`;             | Shoes cannot be damaged/broken by any means

there are already having item bonus to do this,

so maybe a 3rd solution is simply extend the armor protection to protect garment
and extend helm protection to protect shoes

Edited by AnnieRuru

12 hours ago, AnnieRuru said:

bonus bUnbreakableGarment,`n`;           | Garment cannot be damaged/broken by any means
bonus bUnbreakableWeapon,`n`;            | Weapon cannot be damaged/broken by any means
bonus bUnbreakableArmor,`n`;             | Armor cannot be damaged/broken by any means
bonus bUnbreakableHelm,`n`;              | Helm cannot be damaged/broken by any means 
bonus bUnbreakableShield,`n`;            | Shield cannot be damaged/broken by any means
bonus bUnbreakableShoes,`n`;             | Shoes cannot be damaged/broken by any means

there are already having item bonus to do this,

so maybe a 3rd solution is simply extend the armor protection to protect garment
and extend helm protection to protect shoes

ok, I had seen the question of the bonuses quoted, but I would like it to be temporary, and using these bonuses, I would need to add to the script in a garment and / or shoes item.
would you have any changes you could suggest? my intention at this time would be to create two consumable items "Chemical Protection Shoes Scroll" and "Chemical Protection Garment Scroll" because we originally only have Chemical Armor / Helm / Shield / Weapon.

I thank the attention.

2 hours ago, JeanM said:

ok, I had seen the question of the bonuses quoted, but I would like it to be temporary, and using these bonuses, I would need to add to the script in a garment and / or shoes item.
would you have any changes you could suggest? my intention at this time would be to create two consumable items "Chemical Protection Shoes Scroll" and "Chemical Protection Garment Scroll" because we originally only have Chemical Armor / Helm / Shield / Weapon.

I thank the attention.

Scroll ... cant be done yet unless you create custom SC_ProtectGarment / SC_ProtectShoes.

This can be put into Garment or Shoes or any combo items???

autobonus...

autobonus "{  bonus bUnbreakableGarment,100 }",50,10000,BF_WEAPON,"{ specialeffect(EF_ENHANCE, AREA, playerattached()); }";

on attack has random chance to make garment unbreakable..

Edited by utofaery