anacondaq

Ragnarok Offline Pack 2019 | Make your RO server in less then 5 minutes

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

RMiOLka.png

Current Version: 04 March 2019

Download Links (~4GB):

Download from MEGA | Download from Alternative Link

TL;DR: If you're a newbie, and want to launch a Hercules emulator and try it in 5 mins, just download everything here, extract, run OpenServer, Copy client files to kRO folder, run emulator, run client, login and play or do whatever you want to do. This pack already pre-configured and compiled, you need not do anything here, just download, extract, run.

What is that?

This is newbie package which contain 1 click solution for launching hercules emulator in a single click.
This package only for education. Do not use this package anywhere in production.
This package good demonstration of how everything should configured by yourself to make it work.
We can find here the good guide on how to configure everything by yourself:
http://herc.ws/board/topic/16521-how-to-setup-offline-server-for-personal-development-use/

What inside the package?

KvUbM93.png

You have 7 folders:

• 01_emulator = here emulators (pre-compiled and pre-configured) for RENEWAL or classic PRERE mechanics
  • 02_client_side = here is your client-side what need to copy-paste to your clean kRO client
  • 03_openserver = here is Open Server (mysql server where stored your game database and which required by the emulator)
  • 04_useful_tools = here are different useful tools what you usually will need when will work with the emulator or databases
  • 05_misc_repos = here are repositories from which it have built the client-side, and exe patched.
  • 06_cmder = this is tool will be good for you to update emulator to latest version (and other files in misc_repos)
  • 07_clean_kRO_client = this is clean kRO client (2018 somewhere in march updated), need for you to run your own RO copy.

How to use all of this?

1. extract files inside 01_emulator, 02_client_side, 03_openserver, 07_clean_kRO_client
  2. Now what emulator version do you need? Latest (current official servers) (renewal mechanic (suras, dorams, etc classes)) or classic PRE-re (champion, high wizard, high priest)?
  3. Now if for example you use PRERE mechanic (where is high wizard class, paladin, lord knights and no 3rd classes) your steps is next:
  • a.) go to 02_client_side\FOR_PRERE_EMULATOR\
  • b.) select all files in this folder (FOR_PRERE_EMULATOR) and copy (CTLR+C)
  • c.) now go to 07_clean_kRO_client/clean_kRO_client/ folder and copy files here (overwrite if windows explorer will ask to do that).
  • d.) now you need run OpenServer (it's server which store all your players data inside database, required by the  emulator) and run it.
  • e.) Click on Red Flag -> Run server, make sure in your tray you got Green Flag.
  • f.) Now go to 01_emulator\hercules_PRERE\ and run: run-server.bat
  • g.) Now go to your 07_clean_kRO_client/clean_kRO_client/ and run: 2018-04-18bRagexeRE_patched.exe

Your emulator, your database, and the client are running. Now you can try to login in the game.

About Accounts:

Spoiler

I already made for your 2 accounts (with administrator privileges, and just simple player)

Accounts:
login: admin
pass: 123456

login: player
pass: 123456

If you want to add an extra account (create a new one).
Open game client, in LogOn field, enters your login for your account what you want to register.
Then, after login name add _M (for male account sex) or _F (for female account sex)
And in password field enter your password what you want to have on this account.
Now press enter, and it will create your account.

In other words:
LogOn field:
Login: myuser_M
pass: mypassword

If you will do it. You will create an account `myuser` with password: `mypassword`.
Simple, is not it? You need none control panel for registration, it will work like that.

How to make a GM account or how access database?

For that, you need to click on Green Flag -> Advanced -> PHPMYADMIN
In login field of phpmyadmin enter: "root", in password field enter nothing. (no password)
Press enter or login, and you will be in the database.

Databases well structured, so mostly always you need not edit too much there.

How to make GM account?

You opened PHPMYADMIN.
Now select your database, and find in this database table called: "login"
Open this table, and find your account name, and you will see column "group_id".
Edit number in this column (group_id) to 99.
0-99 = your GM level. 99 = super admin with all privilegies, 0 = simple player with no privieleges.

Okay, everything working for me, what can I do next?

1. My short answer: http://herc.ws/board/
  2. Read all topics, read different guides, read info about NPCs
  3. Read info how to add NPCs, how to enable them, how to disable them
  4. Read /doc/ folder files inside your emulator folder
  5. Read wiki pages: https://herc.ws/wiki/Main_Page

Do experiments and do not afraid to destroy everything or remove.
Just do mistakes and errors, it's how people learning something new, though mistakes.

DO not afraid to do a lot of mistakes and ask questions.
People will help you if you will try to help yourself first and will make good questions with some research before posting messages.

What tools can I use for making everything much easier for me?

Tools what you MUST have:

• - Grf Editor
  • - Server Database Editor
  • - VSCode / Notepad++ / Sublime Text / Atom  (any of these editors and select always C syntax highlight for opened files)

I want to play with my friends on my server

The solution what you will find by the link below is a terrible solution.
But usable for a small group of people who for education only want to launch their server ONLINE (for others).
This is SUPER bad, and never do that, (it's weird, after only time you will understand why).
But if you still asking here is the link: https://gist.github.com/anacondaqq/3eae8e4afb5d3c3880d08b95b2c54b78

===============================================
I want make a donation as a gesture of goodwill:
===============================================

Ask administrators here: http://herc.ws/board/
If they accept donations or not, I found none donation link.

Optionally you can always support next guys:

• 4144 for massive help to current RO scene at all by his hard work.
  • AnnieRuru for a lot of scripts, helping newbies on the forums
  • http://herc.ws/board/staff/ - all these guys
  • zackdreaver for a lot of efforts on a translation project
  • and to all guys, scripters, mappers, etc players who spend their time, their efforts just for you to make everything free what you see here.

Sorry if I didn’t mention someone.

Edited by anacondaqq

Posted (edited)

YOU CHANGED MY LIFE

If only i could get rid of this god awful character selection screen and these terribly obnoxious buttons

Lol it also killed some of my custom skills :(

Edited by lllaaazzz

On 3/6/2019 at 7:30 PM, lllaaazzz said:

If only i could get rid of this god awful character selection screen and these terribly obnoxious buttons

I don't like it too. 

On 3/11/2019 at 4:27 PM, anacondaqq said:

I don't like it too. 

the only thing it has going for it is the race selection but i had that on my 2015 client -_-