anacondaq

Ragnarok Offline Newbie Pack 2022 | Make your RO server in less then 5 minutes

Hey i got the server up and running, thank you!

Couple issues. Izlude map is a bit buggy. Cant get to the ship to go to Byalan Dungeon and can't get to the swordsman guild. Character stops at the bridge. There are other spots in the game that are a bit difficult to move around. Any suggestions? 

Also, there is no eden group. I can see theres some scripts for it. What do i need to do to turn that on? 

Thank you for your continued work with this game. 

Hi @anacondaq and Hi @everyone

First of all, thank you for your hardwork on continuing this project 🤗

so I've just downloaded all the files recommended and I've followed all the instructions as stated but it seems there is an error occurred on Laragon Lite 5.0.0, I don't know where to start but can you please guys help me how to amend this error? or what should I do for this to work.

Thank you in advance. hoping for your feedback regarding on this matter.

God bless

error 2.png

Hello anacondaq and everyone, thank you for so much for your hard work on this project.

I'm still getting my feet wet in terms of scripting, and I'm using the 4cram_4th_jobs emulator, but have noticed that in the Hercules wiki and many other guides, some of the file names are different (i.e. 4th uses .hpp instead of .h as the guides instruct, there's a lot of .yml files, etc). Does the 4cram emulator interact with or pull from Hercules in any way?

If yes, does that mean I can edit the proper files in Hercules to achieve the results I want?

If no, then is it safe to copy-paste and/or appropriate/consolidate files/scripts from Hercules into 4cram?

On 2/23/2023 at 6:28 PM, infitron said:

Map server is error and how can i fix it?

it's said that MSVCR110.dll

As far as i know this error were regarding to the netframe work which is you can update from your windows update or from
here ^_^

or Direct X

On 2/13/2023 at 10:36 PM, Ejamestereo said:

Hi @anacondaq and Hi @everyone

First of all, thank you for your hardwork on continuing this project 🤗

so I've just downloaded all the files recommended and I've followed all the instructions as stated but it seems there is an error occurred on Laragon Lite 5.0.0, I don't know where to start but can you please guys help me how to amend this error? or what should I do for this to work.

Thank you in advance. hoping for your feedback regarding on this matter.

God bless

error 2.png

I think it because the socket that mentioned are being used theres something limit of using your socket.. it might be your AV or you firewall... Did you run this on your own pc or vps.. 

Edited by Checkmate

On 3/13/2023 at 9:11 PM, Checkmate said:

As far as i know this error were regarding to the netframe work which is you can update from your windows update or from
here ^_^

or Direct X

I think it because the socket that mentioned are being used theres something limit of using your socket.. it might be your AV or you firewall... Did you run this on your own pc or vps.. 

Thanks for the solution But it's already solved it self after i'm install the open server,,,
maybe you can try it too

Hi I'm new here... short intro, I'm a noob.. programming skills 1 out of 10 (I only know how to use a notepad), following instruction skill 9 out 10... I followed the instructions and got it to work fine (PRE RENEWAL)... I wanted to play around with its config and the first thing I want to try is to be able to refine past +10, so I googled and the only answer I found was to change MAX_REFINE (was on status.h according to search result but it's now in refine.h) and update the refine_db.conf... I did it both but...

image.png.0eb31f0d826627842f755e57f7977639.png

image.png.e95da6aa90b93db2edb6c12819709a1b.png

LONG STORY SHORT = IT DIDN'T WORK, SO WHERE DID I GO WRONG?

Edited by charlieccn

tried running with the files (wich by the way there are 2 different kro versions at the first post) running using 4cram is fine but when i need to tame a pooring I always get a fail in the slot machine, with rathena original that doesn't happens... also using the other client (re) some maps aren't available and as soon you try to enter it says "not supported" and some minimaps doesn't even appears... i mean wtf? someone tested, please post a coherent and complete step by step wich server/emulator/client to use or whatever in order to play without those issues.

tried both 4cram, herc_re and just rathena client/server works with the poring problem.

RAG.jpg

Edited by hieiyyh

hey, is this latest version possible ? since I got 18.1 eps KRO offline (bough from ecommerce). but without extended 4th job,

I'm newbie, and just wondering is it possible to get latest or extended 4th job KRO offline english

Hi not sure if anyone will respond. 

But following all the steps the server runs fine but running the client it always comes back with 'Cannot connect to server' when trying to sign in

this error mean you apply not all db updates.

in this pack it probably missing, better install server from scratch

On 6/28/2023 at 12:33 AM, 4144 said:

this error mean you apply not all db updates.

in this pack it probably missing, better install server from scratch

what file do I need to edit to fix this ?

Idk how many times I downloaded this, did strictly everything was told me to do, and at the end didn't work.

One says it is to just dowload, do the copy-paste stuff, run laragon, runserver > play. Failed.

Deleted everything, downloaded everything again, and:

Other says extract, copy-paste stuff, click openserver, wait for the flag turn green, runserver > play. Failed.

Deleted everything again, downloaded everything again, and:

Another says to go conf/map and char and take off the "//" from the _ip's, runserver > play. Failed

Anything/anyone I tried to follow strictly what was written fails anyway.

Wow, I haven't play this game for a while. It's also been 15 years since I play the very Kro version one in my home country with try many way to learn how to do offline server. Look at this how much it has been improve for the love of it.(for the people who still love this game as it is) Is.... astonishing and deja vu at the same time.

I play the 4th class client but I can,t use any skill of Night Watch class. Is there any solution for that.

Thanks for your hardwork

Edited by grunts04

Hi folks,

I just went back to make a new server of my own and I think I need to start over again since there is some information that I forgot to do.

Can someone tell me how can I update the emulator to the latest version and how can I compile it to use in-game?

A big appreciation to those who can help :)

Thank you in advance!