Mumbles

Hercules Radio

Utility: Hercules Radio
As per youtube's request: http://herc.ws/board/topic/1676-rhelp/

Description:
A radio NPC that plays preset selection of client-side songs (these songs are to be placed in the 'BGM' folder).

The command '@radio' was added as a convenience, to allow songs to be played wherever the invoking player may be. Songs are played on the map in which the NPC was invoked, meaning that if a player is in pay_gld and types '@radio', (s)he and everyone on the map will hear the selected song. Each time a song is played, a lock is set for the preset minutes; this lock prevents the NPC from being accessed. A countdown in minutes and seconds is be displayed to reflect the remaining time until the next song can be played.

Download:
https://github.com/datmumbles/Scripts/raw/master/util/radio.txt

Awesome release  ;)  thanks let me try this one also

Find this line:

announce strnpcinfo(1) +": Now playing '"+ .song$[.@option] +"' by "+ .artist$[.@option] +".", bc_map;

and change to this:

announce strnpcinfo(1) +": Now playing '"+ .song$[.@option] +"' by "+ .artist$[.@option] +" as requested by "+ strcharinfo(0) +".", bc_map;

Sorry for bumping this old topic, i am having a trouble about this, i added a mp3 file on BGM Folder 1001.mp3 ( also tried removing .mp3 ) to be exact and when i try it via npc or @radio it does remove the prontera bgm but this does not plays the music. Am i doing it right or this does not support new revisions of Hercules. Didn't touched the script at all. I am using 2014 Client. Thanks in advance~ 

EDIT: Somehow i got some mp3 file working. NOTE: Not all mp3 can be played. I'll look further about this mp3 issue.

Edited by 2020 Ragnarok

cant use this in rathena, you have rathena version please?

Did you test it on rA? I think it will work.

Edited by Radian

Sorry for bumping this old topic, i am having a trouble about this, i added a mp3 file on BGM Folder 1001.mp3 ( also tried removing .mp3 ) to be exact and when i try it via npc or @radio it does remove the prontera bgm but this does not plays the music. Am i doing it right or this does not support new revisions of Hercules. Didn't touched the script at all. I am using 2014 Client. Thanks in advance~ 

EDIT: Somehow i got some mp3 file working. NOTE: Not all mp3 can be played. I'll look further about this mp3 issue.

Yes even in normal BGM. 

I often encounter this case when i download mp3 and make it bgm.

in this case i convert the old mp3 format into new mp3(Don't know what is the diffrence really) using some software.