trinity

Trinity Networks - Starting @ $10 - berry 'BER Promos!

Trinity Networks offers Easy to manage, enterprise-level, and very affordable DDOS Protected Ragnarok Hosting Solution. We also offer Virtual Private Servers, Domain Transfers and Registrations along with Standard to DDOS Protected Web Hosting, SSL Certificates, Unmanaged Budget to Enterprise Dedicated Servers,  Seed Boxes and other services for your Ragnarok Servers.

Check out our RO Hosting Offers, and if you have any questions, our support staff are more than happy to help!

Just create an account at our website ( https://trinitynetworks.net ) and open a sales ticket for inquiries.

banners.jpg

73cyep.png

All RO Hosting Servers comes with:

* Full ROOT Access

* SolusVM Access ( from our solusvm panel or our website itself! )

* Free sub-domain ( yourro.ragnarok.gs / yourro.ragnarok.sx )

* Free Flux/Ceres Install

* Free Forum Install (SMF,phpBB,punBB,Vanilla) 

* Offloaded SQL

* Free use of our Trinity Networks RO Panel

~ TRINITY NETWORKS RO PANEL ~

Start, Stop, Restart, Backup, Compile and edit your RO Servers anytime, anywhere! Our easy-to-use panel is accessible on any browser and device so you don't have to worry about server downtime, and if unexpected life events happen and you need to take a few days off, you can add a staff member to the

service(and control their level of access) to make sure that the server stays up while you are away!

90u1l5.png

Note: We're currently working on TNRO Panel v1.1 and we're adding more features and updating the GUI so stay tuned! 

Frequently Asked Questions:

You're in the Philippines and you don't have a paypal account? No problem we allow any money transfer service such as Western Union, Cebuana Pera Padala , M. Lhuillier Kwarta Padala or even Gcash Transactions, we also accept local bank deposits! For more info please send your questions thru skype (support_942 | [email protected]<script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>) or by creating an account and opening a sales ticket at https://www.trinitynetworks.net

Payment Methods:

paymentmethod.png
Edited by trinity

Latest addition to our services:

Unmanaged DDOS Protected VPS SERVERS (starting @ $2.00/month) ~

Lot's of OS to choose from!

Check out our offers at:

VPS OFFERS (CLICK ME!)

Specs:                        Tiny                    Small             Medium             Large           XLarge           xx Large

• Dedicated Ram          128MB               256MB             512MB              1024MB          2048MB              3072MB
  • vSwap                        128MB                 256MB            512MB            1024MB          2048MB              3072MB
  • Hard Disk                    10GB                 20GB               40GB               80GB            120GB                  140GB
  • Bandwitdh                  200GB               500GB                1000GB           1.5TB             2TB                    4TB
  • IPv4                              1                         1                       1                       1                   1                        1
  • Port                             1gbps                  1gbps               1gbps                1gbps           1gbps                  1gbps
  • Price                             $2                        $4                     $6                    $12                 $24                      $36

Everything comes with:

• Full Root Access
  • SolusVM Control Panel Access
  • Instant SETUP!

Note: Our VPS Nodes runs in E3-1270v2, 32GB RAM, 4x1TB WD RE 4 HDD in H/W RAID 10 w/ BBU.

Edited by trinity

Its nice to see my friend has finally gotten her business up. Ive known her for a long time and she has years of experience with this kind of stuff. So if you want a reliable service ran by someone who know's what he's/she's doing, then this is it. I recommend giving this service a try.

Probably the best RO Hosting company i've ever had. It's nice to see you doing advertisement here, your company is far more reliable and cheaper than other hosting out there so i would really recommend it to others who's looking for a good and reliable hosting provider. Goodluck.

Take advantage of our CHRISTMAS PROMO for our Elite DDOS Protected RO Hosting starting at 25$ month.
PAY 1 MONTH AND GET YOUR SECOND MONTH FREE!!!! 

* Aside from that we'll be rolling out FREE USAGE of EAMOD/RAMOD with your service! Great for WOE/BG/PVP TYPE SERVERS.
FREE ROHOSTING (WEBHOST) with .ragnarok.gs subdomain!
FREE FLUX INSTALL
FREE FORUM INSTALL
FREE USAGE OF OUR TRINITY RO PANEL

PROMO AVAILABLE FROM DEC. 1 - DEC 30, 2013. GET YOURS NOW!

Trinity Networks is giving away overstocked DRO Plans with bundles!
Aside from that you can get 5$ off recurring (LIFETIME)
Just use the promo code "5$OFFforLIFE" 
Promo starts March 18, 2014 to March 31, 2014! Hurry Avail yours now!

2gt0qvt.jpg

Top notching hosting services :) 10/10 been using this hosting for almost a year? i think :)

We're happy to inform you that upon collaboration with Kamishi, we are now an official reseller of A-delays Anti Speed Hack and No delay! Hence, We would like to inform everyone that A-delays (monthly) is now available in our Add-ons / Services that you can purchase anytime!

I confirmed that Trinity Network's service is GREAT!

I order RO Hosting and Hexed Client Service with them.

However, I need more customized with my game client but I can't do it.

I asked for help in Skype. Trinity involves with my issue until the problem is solved!

I am very happy with their service ;)