Gepard

Flux Control Panel for Hercules

I pull request emphaino

Pulled in 8a0bda3. Thanks @mleo1, that was a bit of an oversight on my part.

Also keep in mind that if you're using custom themes with an updated FluxCP, you'll have to update your custom theme files as well.

Since the upgrade Flux Says when i try to change PW: "sorry no form session found(hack attempt)"

Are you using a custom theme? If so, refer to commit c546cc9 for all needed changes to your custom theme.

Since the upgrade Flux Says when i try to change PW: "sorry no form session found(hack attempt)"

Are you using a custom theme? If so, refer to commit c546cc9 for all needed changes to your custom theme.

i am using emphaino theme. But this error still there. And i simply copy and paste this folders and including structur to my flux and overwritte all files 

Edited by Vincent

is it okay to use the new theme to fluxcp-re? or its only available for hercules fluxcp?

It's untested and unsupported; you may encounter some errors by using Emphaino with fluxcp-re.

Error: PDOExceptionMessage: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)File: /home/questr/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php:81File	Line	Function/Method/home/questr/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php	81	PDO::__construct()/home/questr/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php	94	Flux_Connection::connect()/home/questr/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php	159	Flux_Connection::getConnection()/home/questr/public_html/modules/install/index.php	17	Flux_Connection::getStatement()/home/questr/public_html/lib/Flux/Template.php	337	include()/home/questr/public_html/lib/Flux/Dispatcher.php	170	Flux_Template::render()/home/questr/public_html/index.php	180	Flux_Dispatcher::dispatch()Exception Trace As String#0 /home/questr/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php(81): PDO->__construct(*hidden*)#1 /home/questr/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php(94): Flux_Connection->connect(Object(Flux_Config))#2 /home/questr/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php(159): Flux_Connection->getConnection()#3 /home/questr/public_html/modules/install/index.php(17): Flux_Connection->getStatement('SELECT VERSION(...')#4 /home/questr/public_html/lib/Flux/Template.php(337): include('/home/questr/pu...')#5 /home/questr/public_html/lib/Flux/Dispatcher.php(170): Flux_Template->render()#6 /home/questr/public_html/index.php(180): Flux_Dispatcher->dispatch(Array)#7 {main}

i got this problem

or this

Error: PDOException

Message: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

File: /home/questr/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php:81

>Yes please update xantara's release new security update 5 days ago

https://github.com/missxantara/fluxcp-ra

Merged in c546cc9.

mumbles, can you update the item shop in flux cp? can you put 'stocks' ? thanks!

Error: PDOExceptionMessage: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)File: /home/questr/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php:81File	Line	Function/Method/home/questr/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php	81	PDO::__construct()/home/questr/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php	94	Flux_Connection::connect()/home/questr/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php	159	Flux_Connection::getConnection()/home/questr/public_html/modules/install/index.php	17	Flux_Connection::getStatement()/home/questr/public_html/lib/Flux/Template.php	337	include()/home/questr/public_html/lib/Flux/Dispatcher.php	170	Flux_Template::render()/home/questr/public_html/index.php	180	Flux_Dispatcher::dispatch()Exception Trace As String#0 /home/questr/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php(81): PDO->__construct(*hidden*)#1 /home/questr/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php(94): Flux_Connection->connect(Object(Flux_Config))#2 /home/questr/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php(159): Flux_Connection->getConnection()#3 /home/questr/public_html/modules/install/index.php(17): Flux_Connection->getStatement('SELECT VERSION(...')#4 /home/questr/public_html/lib/Flux/Template.php(337): include('/home/questr/pu...')#5 /home/questr/public_html/lib/Flux/Dispatcher.php(170): Flux_Template->render()#6 /home/questr/public_html/index.php(180): Flux_Dispatcher->dispatch(Array)#7 {main}
i got this problem

or this

Error: PDOException

Message: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

File: /home/questr/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php:81

Like the message say: You've got the wrong SQL login data set at the config.

is it okay to use the new theme to fluxcp-re? or its only available for hercules fluxcp?

It's untested and unsupported; you may encounter some errors by using Emphaino with fluxcp-re.

please commit it :P

http://herc.ws/board/topic/3996-fluxcp-for-new-sql-table/

please commit it :P

http://herc.ws/board/topic/3996-fluxcp-for-new-sql-table/

i believe the calculation is wrong ??

1bbwoD5.jpg

i think it's suppose to be

1.00 USD = 100 credit(s)

Committed in 4cc6996; @Emistry, it's supposed to be like that, but the comment for it is confusing.

Im having the same issue. After transferring from Xantara CP to Hercules CP

Im having the same issue. After transferring from Xantara CP to Hercules CP

You have to add these 8a0bda3 to your custom theme

Hello there.

I would like to know if Paypal changed anything forcing us to update our PaymentNotifyRequest.php.

Source information: http://rathena.org/board/topic/92216-flux-donation-problem/?p=245429

Please, can you confirm this? Thanks

You could always check manually on the file: https://github.com/HerculesWS/FluxCP/blob/master/lib/Flux/PaymentNotifyRequest.php

According to its history, it hasn't been changed / updated / touched since (about) a year ago when we first forked it:

On a side note, the code could be the same:

// Close connection.

fclose($fp);

// Check verification status of the notify request.
if (strtoupper($line) == 'VERIFIED') {
$this->logPayPal('Notification verified. (recv: VERIFIED)');
$this->txnIsValid = true;
return true;
}
else {
$this->logPayPal('Notification failed to verify. (recv: %s)', strtoupper($line));
return false;
}

}